which sports cars has the most good fuel consumption ?

tanchong

Known Member
May 25, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
nice MRS ! sound like female car :=) also suits my girl la. price also reasonable.
btw if compare to cellica which spare parts is cheaper and maintenance also.

thanks for all !!!!!

Attachments

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I think both are roughly the same if you plan to use Ori parts...if u r going for aftermarket parts then is different case la....depends on what u buy.

Best of all, is how you drive the car and how you maintain it. With good care and maintenance any cars will be hassle free. Toyota cars which I'm also referring to these two cars, they are reliable.

MRS, there are 2 types, One hard-top and the other is soft-top convertible...but maintenance wise since is convertible, I guess Celica would be a better choice..but FC will be slightly higher due to more powerful engine. Still is only 1.8cc la....

So, overall I would say both cars FC and maintenance would be roughly the same...just personally by my own judgement. Never tested both cars before...but Altis engine which is also in MRS, the FC is real good and I have an Altis at home.

MRS = 2 seater, MR car
Celica = 5 seater, FF car

karl_razlie

500 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
Puchong
silvia spes S or R...cheaper fuel...hehehe..cheap maintenance among other sportcars...parts easy to find and cheap too...any workshop can repair this car...stable 2nd hand value coz now bcome collector items..

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Silvia price wise...I think MRS and Celica more affordable...and Silvia is a bigger car...so I guess MRS and Celica suits a girl more...well just my opinion

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
drive slow, drive at constant speed and drive at low rpm......any car consumption also good....discipline yr foot....lighter foot less fuel consumption...my 2cents...:)

karl_razlie

500 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
Puchong
SILVIA spec S la bro..cheaper can get below 80k (but car big like skyline scared ur girl dunno how to park wth this car hahaha)...if 4 girl buy auto one...btw this type of s.car maybe suit girls...like toyolta MRS, celica, Mazda Miata, Honda S2000, Peugeot 308 coupe, other than that maybe RX8 (but maintenance cost u a bomb+hard to maintain), and fairlady z oso can consider if wanna look vogue but roadtax+fc expensive....

tanchong

Known Member
May 25, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
haha...my girl sure not good in parking still new. you sure MRS and CELICA maintenance expensive ? hard to maintain ??? how about silvia ? also sports car right ? why silvia maintenance is cheaper ???
btw SILVIA spec S below 80k ? maybe 180sx or s13 or s14 i think. s15 expensive. saw mudah all above 100k. anyway thanks

Last edited:

karl_razlie

500 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
Puchong
bro u can saw an mudah.com.my sell it his S15 spec S 82k nego..but that car alredy booked within 3hours he place the ad...and one of my fren sell his spec S 80k oso...but his car use student AP..he bring back from japan b4...buy frm japan only 15k RM, after kena tax etc cost 45k....so now wanna sell 80k....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Toyota Celica and MRS parts & Maintenance how to be more expensive than Silvia S15? :rofl:

Basically doesn't matter what car you drive, if u maintain and take care of the car properly, it wouldnt cost u much on maintenance...:top:

Last edited:

BA5

Known Member
Jun 18, 2009
important to note is your requirement of sports car? For eg, my Celica 210bhp takes bout full tank rm100 to get ard 550km...that's bout less than 20cents per km!!! can for hell it does reaches 0-180kmh very fast as well...so back to the point, which category are u looking at?

tanchong

Known Member
May 25, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
actually i alrdy go to 2nd car shop see the MRS and the seller has explain eveything that it maintenance is not too expensive and maintenance is ok compare to honda A, C and toyota V is almost the same. than i said compare to proton and perodua ? actually i just kidding. than i had been scold and behind say i m [SH] (my girl heard that)...haha nvm nice seller.

btw not yet see celica and s15 yet. will search soon. thanks to all

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

important to note is your requirement of sports car? For eg, my Celica 210bhp takes bout full tank rm100 to get ard 550km...that's bout less than 20cents per km!!! can for hell it does reaches 0-180kmh very fast as well...so back to the point, which category are u looking at?
wah !! compare to my gen2 is almost the same. actually girls drive i don want they drive too fast la.
good FC and good maintenance is enough. cos anything i need to pay...:bawling:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Haih...is like tat der la...depends on his level of sense of humor lo...
When they sell car to you ma very friendly and nice to u la...some after sales they don't bother about anything that happen adi...is like u jaga sendiri lo..

Ya test all and research on your options baru decide la...best way to choose car.

If u dun want her drive fast, why not just get Suzuki Swift or Vios? Power is just ngam for ladies...

tanchong

Known Member
May 25, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
is a promise.....either MRS or celica la.

---------- Post added 07-16-2010 at 12:15 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was 07-15-2010 at 10:22 PM ----------

omg fuel gone up again 16/07/10 1L = Rm1.85
haiz~ every gone up