Which negeri is the MOST suitable for opening a Drift Park?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Definitely Selangor. I'm not saying other states have no drifters but KL and Selangor area has got so fellas that are into it.

If money is not a problem, i will build a medium size drift park just infront of my house.....Hehehe.....

How much izit to turn a medium size padang into a tar surface road....?????

TitanRev said:
If money is not a problem, i will build a medium size drift park just infront of my house.....Hehehe.....

How much izit to turn a medium size padang into a tar surface road....?????

All your neighbours will file complaints with JPJ and they will come tow your car away or shut down your mini "driftpark" lol

imoloq said:
All your neighbours will file complaints with JPJ and they will come tow your car away or shut down your mini "driftpark" lol

:emoticon_U: ...................want like that meh....:emoticon_U:

rawang lor very cheap place and alot of land

selangor or JB area...

both also got many drifters....

sarawak!!! here no place to play at all.. zzz.. if only they convert that abandoned horse racing field 2 minute walk from my house, i sure everyday go there doridori XD

haha chris..want some sideways action over there huh!:_:

erm..nilai would be my choice too..lotsa land..

Fluffy said:
haha chris..want some sideways action over there huh!:_:

erm..nilai would be my choice too..lotsa land..
yealor.. no place to safely practice and being legal at the same time.. sigh~

perak already got 1 drift track ma... vr nice.... hehe... sudenly proud to be perakian pulak...

JB also got ma.... Danga Bay... hahaha...

jz joking.... u guys mean a proper specific drift track arr??...

I will suggest 2 built in selangor, but not in sepang...........its too far away for majority of the drifters............coz most of them stays in puchong, kl, shah alam, sunway/subang and klang also....................spectators also need transport to go so far ma.................some will think there is too far n they wont even think to go for drifting

By the way, is the sunway extreme park ready????miss the OTS in extreme park leh!!!!!!!!

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom