Which negeri is the MOST suitable for opening a Drift Park?

prodigy

Definitely Selangor. I'm not saying other states have no drifters but KL and Selangor area has got so fellas that are into it.

If money is not a problem, i will build a medium size drift park just infront of my house.....Hehehe.....

How much izit to turn a medium size padang into a tar surface road....?????

imoloq

Nov 1, 2005
TitanRev said:
If money is not a problem, i will build a medium size drift park just infront of my house.....Hehehe.....

How much izit to turn a medium size padang into a tar surface road....?????
All your neighbours will file complaints with JPJ and they will come tow your car away or shut down your mini "driftpark" lol

imoloq said:
All your neighbours will file complaints with JPJ and they will come tow your car away or shut down your mini "driftpark" lol

:emoticon_U: ...................want like that meh....:emoticon_U:

kelvio

Jan 16, 2005
www.geocities.com
rawang lor very cheap place and alot of land

rollakid

Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
sarawak!!! here no place to play at all.. zzz.. if only they convert that abandoned horse racing field 2 minute walk from my house, i sure everyday go there doridori XD

Fluffy

May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
haha chris..want some sideways action over there huh!:_:

erm..nilai would be my choice too..lotsa land..

carcrazy_sbs

Oct 13, 2005
I will suggest 2 built in selangor, but not in sepang...........its too far away for majority of the drifters............coz most of them stays in puchong, kl, shah alam, sunway/subang and klang also....................spectators also need transport to go so far ma.................some will think there is too far n they wont even think to go for drifting

By the way, is the sunway extreme park ready????miss the OTS in extreme park leh!!!!!!!!

There are many many brands of Magnetic Thingy being sold out there, to trap debris from engine oil to prevent it to go into the engine by somehow magnetize them and keep them stuck into the oil filter. Sometimes I wonder how it trap debris from all aluminum engine blocks. Anyway, there might be tiny steel debris hanging in the engine oil...

Products like these...

The concept of it seems to be simple...