Which negeri is the MOST suitable for opening a Drift Park?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Definitely Selangor. I'm not saying other states have no drifters but KL and Selangor area has got so fellas that are into it.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
If money is not a problem, i will build a medium size drift park just infront of my house.....Hehehe.....

How much izit to turn a medium size padang into a tar surface road....?????

imoloq

1,000 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
TitanRev said:
If money is not a problem, i will build a medium size drift park just infront of my house.....Hehehe.....

How much izit to turn a medium size padang into a tar surface road....?????
All your neighbours will file complaints with JPJ and they will come tow your car away or shut down your mini "driftpark" lol

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
imoloq said:
All your neighbours will file complaints with JPJ and they will come tow your car away or shut down your mini "driftpark" lol

:emoticon_U: ...................want like that meh....:emoticon_U:

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
rawang lor very cheap place and alot of land

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
sarawak!!! here no place to play at all.. zzz.. if only they convert that abandoned horse racing field 2 minute walk from my house, i sure everyday go there doridori XD

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
haha chris..want some sideways action over there huh!:_:

erm..nilai would be my choice too..lotsa land..

carcrazy_sbs

Known Member
Oct 13, 2005
I will suggest 2 built in selangor, but not in sepang...........its too far away for majority of the drifters............coz most of them stays in puchong, kl, shah alam, sunway/subang and klang also....................spectators also need transport to go so far ma.................some will think there is too far n they wont even think to go for drifting

By the way, is the sunway extreme park ready????miss the OTS in extreme park leh!!!!!!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

There are many many brands of Magnetic Thingy being sold out there, to trap debris from engine oil to prevent it to go into the engine by somehow magnetize them and keep them stuck into the oil filter. Sometimes I wonder how it trap debris from all aluminum engine blocks. Anyway, there might be tiny steel debris hanging in the engine oil...

Products like these...

The concept of it seems to be simple...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience