Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ferrari California

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jan 24, 2014
hi all my name faqih. i need u all suggesting which car nice 4 get high standard amoi

as u knows my tastes high for car n amoi hehe my budget around half mil to 1 mil , now i choosing the cars Maserati Granturismo S,Audi R8 V8, Bentley Continental GT, Ferrari California

which 1 amoi like the most?

come on guy hards to make chooses here all too goods

Maserati Granturismo : Good - Sound very sexy n nice , best looks for front engine sports car , 4 seats can brings more amoi
bad - front engine cannot see engine,interior not best

Audi R8 V8 : Good - hehe the only mid rear engine here can sees engine very supercar, best reliable audi qualities tiptop
bad - brand not super car n rare coz audi the common ,v8 sound not as power as the v10, compares to other car in list most many ppl use ...

Bentley Continental GT : Good - super luxury , very class, like gentlemen, comfort all cannot wins
bad - this car not too famous to amoi, maybe they not think its ex? front engine

Ferrari California : Good - its horse, ferrari hehe the brand say it all nuff said, interior super sporty
bad - not super sport like 458, front engine, n scare ppl dunno is ferrari n may think is fake, fake exhaust too

thx alot pls vote tq

No need buy car la. 'high class' ahmoi just want money. bring her go holiday in Europe and buy LV, Gucci, Prada and that'll be cheaper than buying car

nyne

May 21, 2013
Just rent for a day only, people buy high class car never thought about the maintenance, once bill is out to fix the car, cry already. its always like that. just get the Golf also amoi like it already. You dont have to use your father's money just to impress amoisture.

Those Cars RM1m can get meh? Not enough unless getting 2nd hand.....

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

Why not just pay the amoi to get in any of your bed...i mean car...car !
And still got plenty RM balance.....:driver:

YYC

Dec 30, 2007
last time i used yamaha cupchai already got dozens of highend amoi scrambling to hop onbed... sorry.. onboard.

Must be using wrong bike those days, even was on the Suzuki GT also no luck......:rofl:

You want high class Ah Moi, you need to get a Bugatti or Koenisex or Mclaren MP4-12C, Rolls Royce Ghost, Jaguar F-Type and etcs only they will spread for you like no tomorrow.

Btw, if just to vote for fun no need lo. Unless you really can afford those mentioned above.

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

No need buy car la. 'high class' ahmoi just want money. bring her go holiday in Europe and buy LV, Gucci, Prada and that'll be cheaper than buying car
Must be using wrong bike those days, even was on the Suzuki GT also no luck......:rofl:
Use Ducati only can attract more chicks. Hayabusa I think not many girls know the history.
But nowadays modern girls, still prefer guys with cars instead.

fazidk

Aiyaaaaa by d name oso I guess ur Muslim...save d money n spend it on family lor...go Haji or sumthin..be something then ur really 'rich'..:)

You want high class Ah Moi, you need to get a Bugatti or Koenisex or Mclaren MP4-12C, Rolls Royce Ghost, Jaguar F-Type and etcs only they will spread for you like no tomorrow.

Btw, if just to vote for fun no need lo. Unless you really can afford those mentioned above.

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

Use Ducati only can attract more chicks. Hayabusa I think not many girls know the history.
But nowadays modern girls, still prefer guys with cars instead.
Then need the RM430million deal already......hahahahahahahaha:biggrin:

Ya, I think at this hard times. Buying toto also not so easy to strike jackpot. Strike also wont be that much. Might as well sacrifice my virginity and get a life of RM430 million. :rofl:

nyne

May 21, 2013
Aiyaaaaa by d name oso I guess ur Muslim...save d money n spend it on family lor...go Haji or sumthin..be something then ur really 'rich'..:)
not muslim bro, but Malay trying to impress something that he cant afford but just trying to get attention from this forum and showing off. I drive Kancil also i can get Miss Malaysia no problem. Is just how you approach that amoisture.

john_unai

Aug 9, 2011
mtkb
If TS can afford any of the listed car, then getting a high end honey is not a problem la..

fazidk

not muslim bro, but Malay trying to impress something that he cant afford but just trying to get attention from this forum and showing off. I drive Kancil also i can get Miss Malaysia no problem. Is just how you approach that amoisture.
Ya lor bro true...if got loads of money but attitude like hailat oso x point..x even say hi end amoi la...;)

Spend money like that just to get ah moi..lama2 get incur able disease then only know la x even all d money in d world can save u

Hi all, currently i had a vr4 engine with modify mounting on TB side, as i know if want to put in wira chassis perfectly need to use Evo TB bracket mount. now i wonder is perdana 1st gen single cam 4g63 TB are same as evo mount? pls advice me on my build :burnout: