Whether to import the entire thread to www.fairladymalaysia.com

lychee57

Known Member
Jan 5, 2007
can we meet this Saturday 11am @ Papa rich @ Kota Damansara? anyone up for it? we can discuss how to approach Nissan

acwa238

Known Member
Jul 9, 2006
i normally visit sites like www.my350z.com for technical information but what i really want is our own marketplace. i prefer to buy locally than to import something similar from US and paying a high shipping fee.

HBS

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
Mazranz,Hardee,Beautle,Lord1700,Nicole,Z-Ice,Katzman,cwf86,& few other old group/old kakis....when we going to have another TT...???

Alll Z sleeping already...Every friday always going to aman suria & there is no sign of Z club at all...

lfgoh

Known Member
May 10, 2006
Hi All..a few member already sell off the lady..any tt please let me know..make the Z club happen again..a lot of new member asking me y Z club so quite de..maybe our president not here de.

lychee57

Known Member
Jan 5, 2007
sorry for being insensitive. maybe we have a breakfast meeting after raya then. for all my muslim frens. happy ramadhan!

mazranz

Sepang Circuit Staff
Mar 16, 2004
Pee Jay
mazranz.smugmug.com
agreed... lets do another TT...

during fasting month a little hard la... KO already! A breakfast after raya would be perfect!

HBS

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
That is why the Z idle in garage while the RX8 actively doing a carbon cleaning activity during friday TT....:D

Lfgoh...this Friday can arr...I try to come down to Aman suria like usual,only abit late because of fasting month prayer.
& just like you...I hope to see the club getting more active like its heyday last 2 year.That was the time the club fun filled with activity,some midnight run & TT.Miss the old day...

joeseng

Known Member
Apr 24, 2006
Peejay
used to own a Z, and TT session were once in a blue moon, midnite runs were once in a blue moon as well.
The number of Z is increasing, i think should form a more active club.
i may not be drivin a Z now, but i will gladly join.

lychee57

Known Member
Jan 5, 2007
lets spread the word around and see what is the response of other z owners.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Driving is to get easier and even more pleasurable for Honda Accord customers, who can now receive a portable lightweight1 navigation system valued at RM2,300, when they purchase an Accord at any of Honda’s authorized dealers nationwide starting 1 December.

The easy-to-use Gathers Honda Infotainment Navigation System activates on a touch screen that features a choice of two or three dimensional (2D or 3D) map...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience