How to know whether its an ori r?

gotboost33

Known Member
Jan 15, 2005
Bro...Is there anystuff i can check on the car to know its an ori spec-r or convert one?....TQ

alray

Known Member
Jun 16, 2005
Selangor
The Spec-R differed from previous Silvia models by featuring a 6-speed manual transmission. The Spec-R also included extensive chassis and suspension strengthening via the use of larger anti-roll bars and strut bracing. The S15 featured the same 4-piston front brake calipers that were found in the S14 but included a larger brake booster.
One of the biggest changes to the S15 model of the Silvia was the implementation of a helical limited slip differential. The result was a safer, more track suited drive; in some contrast to its drifting heritage and subsequent media attention.

As with many Nissans, HICAS (High Capacity Active Steering) four wheel steering was available as an option.

gotboost33

Known Member
Jan 15, 2005
Bro alray. All you mention can be convert just by buying a full cut. Thanks bro lan evo. So that means the chassis tag is different.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my seat belt no longer pulls back by itself..after releasing, it only retracts a little bit at a vr slow pace...

so, is there anyway to repair it back to new/good working condition?? bare in mind, it should not compromise the stopping ability when it is pulled/jerked...safety first...

i havent reli seen the seat belt mechanism b4..so i was wondering, wat affects the ability of the seat belt to retract?? shud b a spring rite?? if so then it shud b rather easy to replace a new spring so that...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience