where can i buy nissan skyline BNR34 blow off valve

cicakho

Jun 25, 2005
kuching
my skyline R34 have to change the blow off valve.i preffer hks or blitz.where can i find it in kl???can i have the contact number of the shop???or sms me,016-2963296.thanks

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
hey bro..u drive bnr-34 GTR..u dunno any tuning shop ar? sunway there one row la.....d shop all selling.....

the simple way..get urself a motortrader n see behind there..alots of advertisements of those performance shop....KSP,ss racing, N1.......etc

cicakho

Jun 25, 2005
kuching
huakenny said:
hey bro..u drive bnr-34 GTR..u dunno any tuning shop ar? sunway there one row la.....d shop all selling.....

the simple way..get urself a motortrader n see behind there..alots of advertisements of those performance shop....KSP,ss racing, N1.......etc
yo bro,i have ask n1,amoil,ksp,cobra......etc.they only got the bov for evo.the skyline 1 have to order from japan.thats why i post here and ask bah!!!!!!!hahaha.........thank a lot anyway!!!!

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
cicakho said:
yo bro,i have ask n1,amoil,ksp,cobra......etc.they only got the bov for evo.the skyline 1 have to order from japan.thats why i post here and ask bah!!!!!!!hahaha.........thank a lot anyway!!!!
then u try to post at skyline forum...they might hv lobang for u.....anyway.....happy boosting....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

nth...just thinking is it posible to tint the car window with DIY?but actually how they do this?i mean the worker at the shop....i am planning to tint my car film...but dunno where is the best shop for reasonable price la....any one can help?or any DIYer here noe how to do this?thanks thanks thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience