What's the grippiest tyre?

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
bro's,

what kind of stress is put at the back tires when playing in track?

i mean i know,its not as bad as the front...the reason i am asking is bcoz....basically i cant afford to buy 4 semi slicks...so will be getting only 2...and be using my S-drive at the rear which is my daily driver tires....

is the stress bad enough to reduce the tire life span significantly ? or it wouldn't be that bad?

sorry if this is a noobie question....but i really cant afford to tear the rear tire...its only about 4 months + old....and have visited the track with that tires 2 times already...can see some signs of wear...but still ok la....

cause if the wear is gonna be significantly bad on the rear tires as well..then i have to save for 4 pcs one shot...i need to use my daily tires for at least another year....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

iam new to RB machine..going to try it latter this month..So i have been to forums such as KC for some tips...this is what i stumble...Car detailer: Malaysia Car Detailing Guru presents "CAR PAINT CORRECTION HANDS ON" powered by detailien Quote from KC 'know your rotary is design to rotate clock wise - dont goes

against it start from left to right - from top to bottom place yr pad on the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience