What turbo and injector for 250-300whp ??

fordb6t

Known Member
May 31, 2005
Subang
Hi All,

Need some info.
For a B6T, if I want to make around 250 whp (or around that range of 250 to 300):

1) What turbo I need to use for that target whp range?

2) What injectors I need to use to support that whp range? (What cc?)
And can it fit into my exisiting fuel rail?
Any Suggestion would be great.

3) Can stock B6T bottom take up to 300whp? I think should be no problem with the bigger rods and lower compression than B8, right?

Thanks.

fordb6t

Known Member
May 31, 2005
Subang
vf10 can support up to 250-300hp?
Can I roughly know what is the max hp VF10 can support??

Thanks

muzb8

Known Member
May 2, 2005
subang jaya
roughly 260.. if u want 300 whp... go for gt ball bearing turbines ler.. u got budget for 300 whp anot? willing to spend 10 to 15k? 300 hp for b6 not impossible.. ask toby n thomas to do for u... they can gladly show their 300 ++ dyno charts for their b6 last time... juz bear in mind it costs alot...

kenken

500 RPM
Oct 7, 2005
Ipoh
bro..i emailed u but u never reply.haha

fordb6t

Known Member
May 31, 2005
Subang
Hey Ken, when did you email me? I didnt receive your email. Can you send again? Sorry bro.

Speed spirit, most probably wont go to 300hp. I target between 250 to 300. I think too high horsepower, too wild for the street. Have to see how the $$ come in.

Muz, Any idea what is 10 to 15k for 300hp inclusive of?? Can list the items??
Mine is pushing about 180hp now.

10 to 15k, we can turbo a Vtec to get 350hp running on Hondata.
(Hondata 2k+, GT ball bearing turbo 4k, intercooler and piping 1.5k, exhaust manifold and wastegate 1.5k, ARP head bolts-boost solenoid for individual gear boost control-block guard thing 1.5k, exhaust piping n muffler 1k).... Err....did I miss anything??? (I already have some of the stuff I mention above on my car like FMIC, Boost controller, etc...)
And since its 10 to 15k can get NA to make 300hp, do we need that much money to get a turbo engine to push 300hp??

pimpin323

500 RPM
Oct 6, 2004
dear mr fordie,

180hp is normal for a stock b6t if you boost 1bar. 300hp is gonna cost you around 25k++ for a 300hp b6t. from experience. IF your using legit and brand new parts not rojak la. actually 300hp for street use is allready kinda wild. i'm pushing 210hp with my b6t and i'm allready kinda takut allready. 1 lap in sepang the stock disk can warp. alot of things to spend to compliment to power too. disk upgrade. servo upgrade. mounting issues. maybe full PU all around might help things. more money there.

anyway make long story short. dont go for the b6t route. too much hassle. the main problem is the 6v ecu. cannot plug in any after market piggy back to fine tune the fueling. the only way is to go for full management if your going anything above 200hp.

and theres a big failing issue with the b6t crackshaft. the pin that holds the main pully from the crank shaft.

any dont let me start with the VAF

best bet. get a b8. and start from there. anyway going from 1.6 to 1.8 aint really a big issue with jpj. and the 12v ecu compatible with most piggie backs. and should be easyer to get em to 300hp. with just a turbo upgrade, waste gate, injector, and maybe a steel head gasket.

long live mazda and fordies!

Last edited:

muzb8

Known Member
May 2, 2005
subang jaya
yeah! watever pimpin said!!! haha.. i got twin meetal head gasket... hehhe... wut 10-15k can do? alot... send only to gt auto.. but there.. 10-15k.. hmm... i think they will recommend haltech, gt ballbearing turbine, fmic... then stop there. no more money.. hahhaa... i dunno much but 10 - 15 k not alot of money to push up to 300whp...

true anot guys???

zairi

Mar 22, 2006
fordb6t said:
vf10 can support up to 250-300hp?
Can I roughly know what is the max hp VF10 can support??

Thanks
200-215whp with b6t management + ext wasgate, racing clutch, upgrade fuel pump, extra injector (aic), a-fpr, fmic & running boost 1.1-1.3bar (stock internal engine).

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
how about 200whp? can VF8 or VF10 still able to pump?

fordb6t

Known Member
May 31, 2005
Subang
Hey ppl,
thanks for the feedback.....sorry for late response cause I was in transit...

Anyway I am weighing my options. I already got Megasquirt in hand for standalone management.
Problem is whether I want to play the B6T or my KF.....

Hey pimpin....
I dont think stock B6T boost 1bar can make 180hp :)
Yeah, B8 is a better option but I got too much money in my B6 already to go for B8 now.
I can honestly say, the amount of money that I have already put in the B6 would have gotten me to the 250 to 300hp range if I spend it "now" instead of before .... :)
heheheheh......
(for example, the labour cost to transplant engine from halfcut from the time I did it is much more expensive than how much it cost to do it now, and since inflation is part of life, even if the price is the same then and now, it still cost much more then)
-- Hope you understand what I am trying to say....
:)
The thing is, when I started the B6 in my car and loads of other stuff, this standalone management stuff was not even heard of yet in Msia.... or maybe not as popular as now...
Meaning a lot of money was spend on other items then that cause peanuts now but was espensive then......and where that same amount would buy more hp now because of the advancement of car modification scene in Msia
During that time, I am not even sure whether if is just 1 shop that actually have a dyno machine. hahahahahhahah....

I think in earlier times (I am saying for the general public and not the well to do rich ppl), car mod scene was about how fast a car is. It does not have to look nice, it just have to go fast.... the other camp of modders are cars that just look nice but no go at all :)
Then slowly, times change, and Msians started modding cars that not only go fast but must look nice also........
And now, its not just fast and nice, but also good ICE in the car. I think this is good progress that the Msian car modding scene is heading and I appreciate it

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello all.

I had posted a few DIYs in here, but looking back, seems some of them images got screwed bcos I shifted the image servers to another place.

So I thought, I just recollect them all and group it in one website of my own.

So here's mine:

Welcome To My DIY Page...

Sharing Is Caring!! :biggrin:

Anyone else have such site, do share your URL here.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience