celica10

Sep 5, 2004
petaling jaya
ok my car has sum bird shit on it...
n there is no way 2 wash it off...
i heard sum of my friends said there are sum stuff that cud make the shit go away...
anny1 of u knw what is it?

acbc

KD
Try a rubbing compound - available from most car accessories shop or places like Brothers / Eneos.

popiah

Mar 20, 2004
y not try something less aggresive first, like kit or soft99 polish, or paint cleaner, bug n tar remover. Only when the least aggresive item doesn't work do you move to the next more aggresive item.

fai

May 24, 2004
Try Soft 99. Should be below rm20.00. U can find it at Eneos. Cheers..

GSR5559

confirm move one but not advisable..use thinner ..haha..paint sure come out oso..joking oni bro..anyway try using polish car wax or watever first le..if kenot den u got to bare wif it..i heard sumone said that if car kena bird shit,clean it while it is still fresh..dun wait after 1 week oni clean it, dat time it is dried up and hard to remove oredi..

celica10

Sep 5, 2004
petaling jaya
oops!
the bird shit is there for like 4 months already
omg!
then hw?
aikz.....
ok will go eneos n hav a look
n try polishing n waxing...
hope it works...
thx guys...

fai

May 24, 2004
Originally posted by celica10@Oct 14 2004, 00:37
oops!
the bird shit is there for like 4 months already
omg!
then hw?
aikz.....
ok will go eneos n hav a look
n try polishing n waxing...
hope it works...
thx guys...
After 4 month only u notice it? Advisable to clean it while it still 'fresh'. Wish u luck . Cheers..

popiah

Mar 20, 2004
something mild like meguiar's paint cleaner, if cannot, then mayb soft99 or kit wax and turtlewax, those are more aggresive than meguiars and if not used properly will cause swirls on your car finish. if not try scratchX rr try bug and tar remover.

One point to note, it has been 4 months, your paint might be etched liao. So might take multiple applications to remove. So patience is the key.

If all these mild items dun help, then time to get a machine and attack it with Meguiar's DACP or compound or wet sanding to remove it liao.

So lets hope your paint is not etched. If it is, only the last few methods will help. :P

ezwong2002

Mar 21, 2004
Butterworth, Penang
www.geocities.com
get a shot gun... :lol:
kill the birds.. so next time they wouldn't be able to shit on your car again. thats what people are doin in Prai area.. they kill em crows.. their shit is the worst among birds.. ahemzz..

what i used to do with those crows shit... soak em with soap and water b4 rubbing them off with my fingernails :ph34r:

Just days after Mercedes-Benz and Mauro Calo set a new world record for the longest drift, keeping the C63 AMG with its tail out around a skid pad for 2,308 meters, slashing 2010 Formula Drift champion Vaughn Gitting Jr’s previous record of 1,916 meters, Gittin himself has come out to question what precisely constitutes a drift.

According to the guardians of the record, Guiness World Records, drifting is...