What is the normal problem with Lantis 1.8?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

kctong

Known Member
Hey guys...need your help here...can anyone tell me what's the normal problem of the Mazda Lantis 1.8 (323F) ? Planning to get one for my gal, from the outlook it seems kewl but i need to know what's inside...thanks in advance!

Edited:
By the way anyone planning to sell his car here? :p

Last edited:
kctong,
Your nick sounds very familiar...
Are you in anyway associated with WAA...

well generally in my opinion its a relatively problem free car
spares arent that hard to comeby as most people make it out
to be , the main drawbacks are on the auto versions which
Lantis-ing highlighted is quite thirsty and underpowered.
Just be sure to pick one in good condition cuz theyre
plenty of lemons outthere....

Khorne said:
kctong,
Your nick sounds very familiar...
Are you in anyway associated with WAA...

Yes its me "associates" of WAA :)

So does that means except from being a little thirsty and a little underpowered, it is a problem-free car?

Saw one in Megah going at RM43,500 YR97 1.8(A)...good buy?

I would say, if it's in good condition then get it...

Hey KCtong sorry ar if i'm kacauing ur thread...

just wanna find how or is it really good or ok to put a B8 210 in the lantis sedan

or should the familia 323..which is a better transplant...Need to know this..been asking around...

Kc tong the lantis is a real awesome car....get it man....must find out if B8 fits well...
then may ur gf would have a B8.....

Hello, FYI all Mazda car built from 1987 till now are quite reliable. JD Power survey (1999), pointed that Mazda rewarded as 2nd place as most problems free vehicle. 1st is corolla.
Anyway, I'm planning selling my Baby, it is a Mazda 323 Interply Neo, Lantis 2 door version that comes with 1.5 lit auto transmission, fully loaded with Mazda speed item and 100% accident free. Interested, please call me at 012-2008631. Thanks.
BTW my Mazda selling at 31k only. Reason for selling, need to upgrade to MPV :eek:

kctong said:
Hey guys...need your help here...can anyone tell me what's the normal problem of the Mazda Lantis 1.8 (323F) ? Planning to get one for my gal, from the outlook it seems kewl but i need to know what's inside...thanks in advance!

Edited:
By the way anyone planning to sell his car here? :p

insane_ian said:
Hey KCtong sorry ar if i'm kacauing ur thread...

just wanna find how or is it really good or ok to put a B8 210 in the lantis sedan

or should the familia 323..which is a better transplant...Need to know this..been asking around...

Kc tong the lantis is a real awesome car....get it man....must find out if B8 fits well...
then may ur gf would have a B8.....

:D no way...B8 for my gal?? How can she drive faster than me?.....unless.....

lix said:
Hello, FYI all Mazda car built from 1987 till now are quite reliable. JD Power survey (1999), pointed that Mazda rewarded as 2nd place as most problems free vehicle. 1st is corolla.
Anyway, I'm planning selling my Baby, it is a Mazda 323 Interply Neo, Lantis 2 door version that comes with 1.5 lit auto transmission, fully loaded with Mazda speed item and 100% accident free. Interested, please call me at 012-2008631. Thanks.
BTW my Mazda selling at 31k only. Reason for selling, need to upgrade to MPV :eek:

Sorry dude....gonna stick to 4 doors...thanks 4 the info anyway...planning to get Premacy? :)

Yah.... how come you know ah.........

I've set my eyes on this beauty 2 years ago......:D :D

whatsup uncle lix =)

well guys id vouch for lix`s car its in superb condition....
how do u keep in such tip top condition???!!!

theres a 1999 1.8 B8 210 Lantis for sale somwehere i think.....

Hey Uncle Lix post a pic of ur baby..

wanna have a look....

Hey Kctong let you gal have a B8....you could always drive it....
remember sharing is caring...

Guys & sifoo's how which is better..the famillia or the Lantis Sedan
which model fits the B8 210 better...

I know that the famillia is cheaper....whereas the Lantis Sedan much more $$$

Thanks NiJ. To keep my car in tip top condition involves a lot of blood and sweet to clean, maintain and service ( worse than service my girl friend). Will try to post the pic tomorrow.
Pai Seh a bit.....:p :p

NiJ said:
whatsup uncle lix =)

well guys id vouch for lix`s car its in superb condition....
how do u keep in such tip top condition???!!!

insane_ian said:
Hey Uncle Lix post a pic of ur baby..

wanna have a look....

Hey Kctong let you gal have a B8....you could always drive it....
remember sharing is caring...

Guys & sifoo's how which is better..the famillia or the Lantis Sedan
which model fits the B8 210 better...

I know that the famillia is cheaper....whereas the Lantis Sedan much more $$$

go for lantis if you got the budget... just dump in b8 210 inside..u will feel it and like..am i correct NIJ...

man do you anyone..with a lantis with a B8 have to see one..saving up laserman to get it..
working my way...

Hey Nij what about the 1999 1.8 B8 210 Lantis for sale somwehere which you think ???
hwich is better buy a ready one or buy a std then do it up urself????

So Nij i guess you a lantis sedan with B8??

Guys do share ur information bout lantis with B8's man they are not much info apart from the ones i try to chase on the road so that i could talk to the owner....sad ar..??
Whats the budget for a whole transplant for a lantis to put in B8 is it the same as the famillia???

laserman said:
go for lantis if you got the budget... just dump in b8 210 inside..u will feel it and like..am i correct NIJ...

laserman said:

Laserman ure right, you`ll become an addict
he he..... 'u will feel it' and probably swear u`ll never drive a NA car again...
no problemo just get a controller to dial up the boost when u drive
and turn it off when u pass it over to ur gal... he he he.... but i seriously believe
you will make it ur car in the end, if you plan to go the b8 way ;)
i believe theres a spec`ed out one for sale , u can pm me if ure intrested.
and NO mines not for sale... =)

Suggested post every 5mins

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom