What car can I buy with a budget of 25-30k

wira3319

Known Member
Feb 22, 2007
hehe..let me be the 1st one fill you thread..actly it depends on what are your prefer, many available cars your can swap with these range budget...it might be honda or proton or many aval. model, to proof it see the marketplace..:biggrin:

Bump: hehe..let me be the 1st one fill you thread..actly it depends on what are your prefer, many available cars your can swap with these range budget...it might be honda or proton or many aval. model, to proof it see the marketplace..:biggrin:

ariel

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2005
Performance car :

1. Toyota Starlet EP82 GT
2. Honda EG6/9
3. Toyota SEG 20V
4. Wira Evo / GSR / VR4
5. Proton Satria GTi

Standard car :

1. Proton Wira / Perdana

...a lot lah to list :biggrin:

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
not too much of maintenance...power ok ok
not too much maint?? maybe you shouldnt go for turbocharged cars...turbo powered cars needs to be pampered and loved :love:

meybe you should go for honda eg6/9...

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
like what wira3 said,it's very much depends on what u want actually,coupe?4doors sedan?what do u mean by "power okok"?did u test drive any car as a comparison?since u stated less maintenance,i would like to suggest

1.putra
2.eg
3.seg

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
turbocharged is not a problem.it's the modified ones n u dont know the history behind the modifications done that makes u go in n out of the workshop.if the engine is stock i think the maintenance is just like a normal car.thats what i did n happy that i'm not paying thru my nose for the petrol n maintenance.even it's a converted proton with a turbo it's still reliable.

ariel

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2005
turbocharged is not a problem.it's the modified ones n u dont know the history behind the modifications done that makes u go in n out of the workshop.if the engine is stock i think the maintenance is just like a normal car.thats what i did n happy that i'm not paying thru my nose for the petrol n maintenance.even it's a converted proton with a turbo it's still reliable.
Agreed with U...my turbo car oso running on standard form...very easy to maintain...just do a simple routine maintenance, change engine oil every 5k km, check g/box oil every 10k km...bla...bla..bla.. :proud:

trdcelica

Apr 12, 2009
I'm thinking of 4 doors and power okok means something like b16a or better..As I'm still a student, FC for me also important..EG9 fitted with B16A makan petrol ah??

skalock77

Known Member
Feb 13, 2007
I'm thinking of 4 doors and power okok means something like b16a or better..As I'm still a student, FC for me also important..EG9 fitted with B16A makan petrol ah??
So far my fren use it just OK......properly tuned would be no problem......err....i mean when u drive at normal laa...not when vtec open.......:proud:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi everyone, readers and whoever you are that may read this.
Recently, i bought A Toyota Celica GT 1991 (5th Generation) With a 3SGTE Engine. Turbo at 225 HP.
It was in Melaka and already brought it here in Subang Jaya.
However i would like to share with all of you about the agonizing pain that i've been through for the past 1 week. It may be the most terrible one in my life so far.

Heres the story:
I saw the ad in Mudah.com.my as i was searching the web for a few decent car that i could...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience