Wastegate Explained.

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
bro speed it something like this kan...

hmmm just curios....this kind of pipe is custome made or can get at shop? :confused:
Yes, the picture you posted is for no sound version. If you wnt the wastegate sound, The wastegate outlet have to release to the environment... Cannot vent in...

pampersdry

Known Member
Nov 13, 2009
pahang

is that the wategate outlet?....bro mine to ask.... that wategate piping(whatever it called), where can i get one....available at perf shop ka? or kena tempah or custom made? :confused::confused::confused:

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006

is that the wategate outlet?....bro mine to ask.... that wategate piping(whatever it called), where can i get one....available at perf shop ka? or kena tempah or custom made? :confused::confused::confused:
That is wastegate inlet bro. but this type also like mine. Not noisy.

Go to Jian Hang Sri g0mbak. Look for Ah Wah. Explain to him wad u want... He can settle for u and gives u the best solution. He did mine quite nicely.

Tell him Kenny Satria S15 turbo recommend.

pampersdry

Known Member
Nov 13, 2009
pahang
That is wastegate inlet bro. but this type also like mine. Not noisy.

Go to Jian Hang Sri g0mbak. Look for Ah Wah. Explain to him wad u want... He can settle for u and gives u the best solution. He did mine quite nicely.

Tell him Kenny Satria S15 turbo recommend.
erkk bro speed.... the shop is near what?? give me some clue pls....not familiar with that area.... how long do he take to put the thing on my car? :adore::adore:

and if i change the actuator does it effect the boost bar?

reply me soon...coz tomorrow i'll go KL....

veilsideboyz

1,500 RPM
Oct 28, 2008
wow... kenny satria S15 turbo recommend ....
Tell me more anout S15 turbo la.taiko !:biggrin:

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
erkk bro speed.... the shop is near what?? give me some clue pls....not familiar with that area.... how long do he take to put the thing on my car? :adore::adore:

and if i change the actuator does it effect the boost bar?

reply me soon...coz tomorrow i'll go KL....
it's near batucaves... Let say batu cave is on ur left side, then next u'll see petronas, then sunway batu caves, then bhp petrol station at a corner of a junction. Turn left into the junction. Then first junction onur left, turn in. Go straight till u see s tayar shop on right. Jian hang is just after the tayar shop.

wow... kenny satria S15 turbo recommend ....
Tell me more anout S15 turbo la.taiko !:biggrin:
dowan. Told u to belanja me teh Tarik u dowan.. Lolz...

pampersdry

Known Member
Nov 13, 2009
pahang
it's near batucaves... Let say batu cave is on ur left side, then next u'll see petronas, then sunway batu caves, then bhp petrol station at a corner of a junction. Turn left into the junction. Then first junction onur left, turn in. Go straight till u see s tayar shop on right. Jian hang is just after the tayar shop.

dowan. Told u to belanja me teh Tarik u dowan.. Lolz...
ty bro speed....lai i belanja u tomorrow...hehehehe.....meet up at Jian Hang if i x sesat la....not familiar with that place...but still...must find the shop :trytofly::trytofly::trytofly:

veilsideboyz

1,500 RPM
Oct 28, 2008
Taiko ~ Speedhorizo ~ :)
Come ! I belanja Teh tarik + Ns lemak :biggrin: I really want to know about T28 turbo ler..
After CNY i will install..HOPE IT WILL FINE !! :wavey:
Oh ya..taiko..you have any picture have wastepipe ?? Any idea ? I wanna make the wastepipe sound ~FEAR ~ Erm...just make the wastepipe face floor ? That's all ??
Or need to modify the wastepipe a bit.. hope can help ya !!
cheers !!:wavey:

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
Taiko ~ Speedhorizo ~ :)
Come ! I belanja Teh tarik + Ns lemak :biggrin: I really want to know about T28 turbo ler..
After CNY i will install..HOPE IT WILL FINE !! :wavey:
Oh ya..taiko..you have any picture have wastepipe ?? Any idea ? I wanna make the wastepipe sound ~FEAR ~ Erm...just make the wastepipe face floor ? That's all ??
Or need to modify the wastepipe a bit.. hope can help ya !!
cheers !!:wavey:
Wah.... after CNY use CNY Angpao to mod kah..? Lolz... The reputated exhaust shop will be able to do it fo u...

Point down becasue there is no where else to point. Takkan wanna point on the firewall ma...

veilsideboyz

1,500 RPM
Oct 28, 2008
Wah.... after CNY use CNY Angpao to mod kah..? Lolz... The reputated exhaust shop will be able to do it fo u...

Point down becasue there is no where else to point. Takkan wanna point on the firewall ma...
Ya...Waiting for ang pao to mod... Economic really drop..... :rolleyes:
Ok ! Thanks !! :biggrin: I scare after pasang wastepipe dont have the fear sound.....
Because some of my fren install wastegate wastepipe/screamer pipe.... their wastepipe no sound.....:dancing:

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
U install adi, the ketuk the end, make it leper abit. Sure sound garang... Don't worry.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi ppl...was wondering if u cld help me..i was asked dis question by 1 gd fren of mind..n since im using it s well it made me think hehe...

s u know some (if x all) proton wira,satria users change their side mirrors to those flip ones from mitsubishi..n from my 2 cents its prone 2 "breakdowns" e.g x flip, x adjust d mirrors etc etc

my question wld b:

instead of REPLACING/CHANGING/BUYING a "new" set, is there any other way to fix d problem?i mean is there someone out there who knows how 2...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience