WARNING - FAKE/Imitation GT3540r

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
i've seen guys go back to some performance shops and say that their boost isn't picking up..and claims their 'SQV' is not good quality...and one question asked to them is that, how much was the 'SQV'...answer : RM 250...

such a joke...buying an IMITATION and demand Genuine performance...

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
Actually the genuine turbos sould thank those fake imitation turbos.

Eg. 1
I have a fren, he wanetd to upgrade turbo but no money,

So he bought fake turbo and used on his car. (really big size turbo, intimidating monster specs, etc, etc, etc,)

But got smoke by another car with almost similar mods using smaller and lower spec. genuine turbo.

Then this fren of mine swapped the fake turbo for real turbo and since then, he has not looked back.

The rational behind this story, if my fren did'nt use the fake turbo in the first place, he would not have realize how good a genuine turbo will perform.

So I'm telling to all you guys out there who happen to sell genuine turbos....if you ever bump into those fake turbo sellers, buy him a drink and tell him he is doing a great job for you.

pioneer411

1,000 RPM
hahaha
this is too fake turbo la dude,
as i know i got cheat by a seller from sandakan sabah too. he sell me say a garrett turbo, non ball bearing type, what i receive is even i didnt saw any garrett word, about rm3500 kanasai.. can beli ballbearing already.. then after use from mile 12 to mile 10, 2 mile road oledi KONG, then itu jibai seller say what oil pressure not enough la this la that la, then he say will change me original garrett thing, wtf early he already say to me is garrett now is not garrett internal summore.. fine then he say need rebuilt backchange all garrett stuff for me.. until now still ok, what i know is, the front fin still china made, because there got a 14 or 15mm nut size for screw.. i think this is most easy to see, got a nut size there.. at compressor fin.. the rebuit coz me rm2200. WTF just change fin and bush...
ANYONE know where is sandakan sabah or know this guy.. workshop forget what name, got a workshop at BATU 8.5 sandakan, infront the JALAN CHUNG HWA, the guy name Hiung Zai, modify GL 4age, active racing on Tawau Drag Racing, and he normal is drive a Vigo,
Beware of this Cheater...
anyone know any friend from sandakan like mod car or even no mod car, help me spread the news~~!!

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
sorry to hear your sad story mate.

We have a very good and capable Authorised Dealer in Kota Kinabalu (KK).
Look for Lee Turbo : 019 - 821 6289

Be assured of Genuine with him.

turbojin76

Known Member
Mar 29, 2008
hi guys, actuali fake tubo not onli from china, it could be other frm countries..beware overhere they will rebrand it as their house brand as SxxxxPxxxx, Zxx, Mxxxx Pxxxx, or claimed it from US

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
turbojin

well you hit the bullseye and see the point..many of these IMITATION brands try to emulate genuine by claiming it's from USA or Korea or 'back door' from Japan factory... well it's NOT and starting this thread was to ensure you guys as consumers are kept aware and not cheated by these poor quality products made in China.. 99% of them made in China but claimed to be from elsewhere.

I've had someone PM me the price of his imitation GT35R bought in Kuantan which is the same price as Genuine !! poor fella...the turbo broke in 2 and tried to claim...but sorry dude...it's IMITATION.

turbojin76

Known Member
Mar 29, 2008
dats similar to imitation tyres ( slightly out of topic ) around and they claimed JV with yokohama ( WxxLx)...damn imitation..all da outline quite similar to ori..

bebolagalas T

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2007
dats similar to imitation tyres ( slightly out of topic ) around and they claimed JV with yokohama ( WxxLx)...damn imitation..all da outline quite similar to ori..

Muahahahaha...:itsme:

i think people love to buy pirate stuff because it cheap...affordable...later regret its ok..No problem.. buy again still cheaper :driver:....then engine damage..Bang head...F**k everyone..hahaha:rofl:..

yo jin..y dont garrett sue all of them?? hehe.. i personally believed that the imitation made Garrett more popular today...same goes to other product..such as NOKIA - nOKLA... Pioneer - Pionner ...& etc

Foodforthought - 'The best choice, solution, opinion or decision for ourself sake usually Hard to Follow' ..and it called LIFE :slug: (out topic pls ignored )

pioneer411

1,000 RPM
hehehe, but now imitation turbo or part price also on the par with original genuine garrett la.. hahahaha also stick with original turbo better.. unless u got the preparation to rosak... i bought 1 china turbo be4, rm 1200 like that, i prepare the turbo rosak, then i still use for 2 month, the turbo hangkang at the catridge part, terus pecah... then the turbine fin become sayur masih hahahaha:sleep::sleep:

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
hahaha
this is too fake turbo la dude,
as i know i got cheat by a seller from sandakan sabah too. he sell me say a garrett turbo, non ball bearing type, what i receive is even i didnt saw any garrett word, about rm3500 kanasai.. can beli ballbearing already.. then after use from mile 12 to mile 10, 2 mile road oledi KONG, then itu jibai seller say what oil pressure not enough la this la that la, then he say will change me original garrett thing, wtf early he already say to me is garrett now is not garrett internal summore.. fine then he say need rebuilt backchange all garrett stuff for me.. until now still ok, what i know is, the front fin still china made, because there got a 14 or 15mm nut size for screw.. i think this is most easy to see, got a nut size there.. at compressor fin.. the rebuit coz me rm2200. WTF just change fin and bush...
ANYONE know where is sandakan sabah or know this guy.. workshop forget what name, got a workshop at BATU 8.5 sandakan, infront the JALAN CHUNG HWA, the guy name Hiung Zai, modify GL 4age, active racing on Tawau Drag Racing, and he normal is drive a Vigo,
Beware of this Cheater...
anyone know any friend from sandakan like mod car or even no mod car, help me spread the news~~!!
nEVER thought this shop had such reputation. im frm tawau. all this while i thought like he is a good tuner for 4age in sdk when i see their flagship car including 363 perform on drag strip. perhaps i will remind others to be carefull

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys,

I recently helped a guy jump start his car in Bangsar when it was drizzling. As he was fixing the jumper cables, he dropped one on the road (which was wet). I didn't think much of it.

After a couple of days without taking the car out, I couldn't start my car. So since the battery was about a year old I decided to have it changed and got a new one. Of course before replacing a new battery, I cleaned the connectors from the carbon residue with WD40 and wiped it dry. After...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience