VIDEO: BMW Lane Departure Warning - Keeps Your Head In the Right Place!

Jay

Known Member
Mar 6, 2012
Kuala Lumpur

While BMW maintains that the machines they make are all about sheer driving pleasure, we are after all only human and are simply just fallible as we try to maintain our composure with the multitude of distractions whizzing by all of us. But when you find your attention elsewhere, BMW helps to reign in that attention to somewhere where it's needed.

<!--more-->Face it, how many of us have driven distances and not having been able to remember how we got there? That sounds like us alright. But thanks to certain roads having reflector strips that help bounce us back from dreamland, it does help to prevent us from dozing off.

However, when you're not fortunate enough to find yourself on those particular roads, you're pretty much screwed, when those eyes begin to get heavy and your vision burrs. The situation just got more dicey, which is why BMW has had their marketing department come up with something that says that they value their customers' well-being with their Lane Departure Warning technology to vibrate you back into the driver's seat.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/ItF9wq6ncl4?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="335" width="600"></iframe>

Attachments

faruck

500 RPM
Feb 8, 2011
selangor
wish that my neo have the warning hehehehhe :banghead:

Jeff86ks

Known Member
Apr 11, 2006
what happens when we overtake?

skyblue

Mar 23, 2005
KL
i believe you'll hav to use the indicator to overtake so that it wont activate the lane departure warning.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Stock standard rims for almost all cars are so boring. I know plenty of my frenz dumped their ori rims for aftermarket ones once the cars are outta the showroom (almost).

I know that car manufacturers are counting every single cents for manufacturing their car, and maximize their profit. But to stinge on the rims??

Don't they know that the rims are one important item that make or break the car?

If the car manufacture gonna make money from selling their cars, why not sell with...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience