• KNOWLEDGE

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
Wowo..please bck to our topic...
okok since we are on this topic your question at the beginning of the thread is which one can make improve your cars performance right?
ok so assuming you can only choose one or the other and once you choose one you cannot get the other one under any procuring circumstances than i would choose $$ as well because if i have the knowledge but i am not able to get any $$ after that i guess i cant get anything done either
so does that answer you question thread starter :biggrin:

vtecR

Known Member
Aug 22, 2005
malaysia
U got knowledge but no $$$ how to mod ur car..unless
U r mechanic lah or u use ur inteligent to con people...haha..
this is our topic.. Not fucking
U have degree or not or how really fuckin smart u r..cheers

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
lol, i dont need to think about it sir, iam laughing at dis fact. i know u r saying the truth but ive never tot anybody wud be proud to admit it. these are the lucky bastards imo, not much ilmu also can get a degree.. LOL
like i said at the end of the day even with a degree your not guaranteed employment especially once people find out how you got that degree in the first place and trust me people will find out eventually
and then all you can do with that paper is use it as toilet paper :thefinger:

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

U got knowledge but no $$$ how to mod ur car..unless
U r mechanic lah or u use ur inteligent to con people...haha..
this is our topic.. Not fucking
U have degree or not or how really fuckin smart u r..cheers
you are right i sudah jawab your question what
$$ is the answer lah

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
if its to HELP u make a powerful ride, then yes, u need the sultans. its a waste of time to discuss the importance of knowledge with people who dont give a feck, good day sir

vtecR

Known Member
Aug 22, 2005
malaysia
I think u dont understand what i say u got $$$
U can buy knowledge..buy e knowledge means
tat if u got $$$ U can afford to go some college
or overseas U to study..I ask u 1 question..if u dont
hve e fucking $$$ Can u go to take ur degree??
WHO 1 to sponsors u??like i said if u fuckin genius
People will sponsor u lh .. Or u 1 of bumiputra..
This is e fact..u got $$$ u got e paper..not BUY
E paper,but u need $$$ to study...last 30 years
Mayb yes u no need $$$ to study..but now
No $$$ u got SPM oni lah...

SO THE FACT $$$ is NO 1..
FOR UR KNOWLEDGE TOO..CUZ U GET KNOWLEDGE
BY STUDYING..& STUDY COST $$$

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

Tats y all e stoopid rich kids got e paper cuz their
Parents hve $$$ to send them to college n overseas..
For poor kids,after SPM start working life
Already..what to do no $$$ to tke Diploma..
So hope this make u clear about the meaning of
U GOT $$$ U CAN BUY KNOWLEDGE

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

The reason i start this poll cuz i see lot
Of people lepak at mamak talking bout
Mod cars..put camlh,porting lh.etc...talk like
Champion..But when i c their car..hhmmm
Bunyi aja mcm ribut jln mcm siput..
WHY?? because of no $$$ lah..they got
Knowledge to mod..but no $$$ to make it..
So for those who vote for knowledge better
U all think back..which is rite??
The topic here is $$$ VS KNOWLEDGE TO
MAKE UR CAR POWER NOT $$$ VS KNOWLEDGE
FOR UR LIFE.Hope u all undestand the 2 meaning
Of tat..cheers!!

Last edited:

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
after sum thoughts, i need to agree with u in sum things sir. u need to spend to get more power for ur engine, no doubt, but without knowledge u r definitely gonna spend more then needed. if u dont mind overspending the moolah and look cool (really?) in the process, then spend away all u can afford. it was the gain VS expense dat i was thinking when replying to this post, for me spending sum small amount to generate more power is like not spending at all because u get what u spend for. maybe u were referring to just dump in sum money and forget about what happens to ur engine, as long as the power u longed for is achieved. if dats the case, then u are correct. i apologise is i misinterpret the topic. i wudnt wanna be sumone who doesnt know what happens, so i dont pay and leave just like dat.

The topic here is $$$ VS KNOWLEDGE TO
MAKE UR CAR POWER NOT $$$ VS KNOWLEDGE
FOR UR LIFE.Hope u all undestand the 2 meaning
i was merely responding to ur previous posts sir, dont get all emo on us now. iam standing my ground on money doesnt buy knowledge, sorry. i know of a lotta people dat do research themselves to gain more knowledge, knowledge isnt about papers imo

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
unless u came from a fecking rich family kumar
haha yeah lah but even then no knowledge you cant do anything at all lah i feel
knowledge is still the key to unlocking a better life :rolleyes:
if you have just money but no knowledge then you will be taken for a ride your whole life

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
lets not forget the ts was focusing more on making a car more powerful here bro, part of what he said is true nowadays, except if u do ur car urself, lol

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
For the start, knowledge is more important if you are not rich. Money is more important if you are rich but lack of knowledge. Cuz sending a car to mod may face throat cutting event :biggrin:

For after some times, Knowledge is less important if you are not rich. money is less important if you are rich but lack of knowledge. Cuz poor people need money to go further and rich people already get their car done till the bottle neck.

For after long time, knowledge is not important if you are not rich. Money is not important if you are rich but lack of knowledge. Cuz both matured enough to realize that regarding how you mod your car, there will be someone has faster monster or prettier angel. Perhaps, the aging issues may force you to get a comfortable sedan :biggrin:

End of the day, it is all depends on what you are after and how big is your stomach. Want power but no money, need to do a lot of homework and having extra patient to save money. Want power but no knowledge, need to suffer of being laugh by people at the back due to the choy sen yeh (god of fortune) nick name.

Smartest way fpr average joe is to make yourselves dept free then talk about modding the car.

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
No knowledge.. got money also doesn't help.. kena tipu jer..

No money.. got knowledge also doesn't help much..

so? what to do?

:biggrin:

Civic Type R

Known Member
Jun 6, 2011
Sarawak
forum.myviclub.com
For me,$$$ is everything.. Yes,its a dam true fact! I was left by my gf bcoz i dun have the $$$ for her financial needs.. And i'm dam upset for it! I wana achieve my dream! Without $$$,we r nth.. Knowledge,yes,we need it in order to survive in this modern and advance world.. I'll study it slowly,rather thn nth.. We need both to success in life.. Why bother of modifications? If we're rich,just head straight to get a Camaro,GT-R,SLR's,etc.. $$$ gains a place in today's modern world.. The rich will be richer,and the poor will be poorer.. Just my 2 cents,dun flame me pls.. :P Tq..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my car stranded yesterday infront KFC...car cant start...when turn the key no whining sound from the pump...try to shaken abit the the f-pump relay..but not working like b4 as what i always did..., left the car whole night there..nxt morning came with my mechanic.. they give a try and suddenly the car can start...can hear the f-pump whining when put car key to 'on'.. the question is...what happen to my car?? izzit the fuel pump relay going bad or that the sign of my fuel pump will gone after...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience