• $$$$ MONEY

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KNOWLEDGE

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
after sum thoughts, i need to agree with u in sum things sir. u need to spend to get more power for ur engine, no doubt, but without knowledge u r definitely gonna spend more then needed. if u dont mind overspending the moolah and look cool (really?) in the process, then spend away all u can afford. it was the gain VS expense dat i was thinking when replying to this post, for me spending sum small amount to generate more power is like not spending at all because u get what u spend for. maybe u were referring to just dump in sum money and forget about what happens to ur engine, as long as the power u longed for is achieved. if dats the case, then u are correct. i apologise is i misinterpret the topic. i wudnt wanna be sumone who doesnt know what happens, so i dont pay and leave just like dat.

The topic here is $$$ VS KNOWLEDGE TO
MAKE UR CAR POWER NOT $$$ VS KNOWLEDGE
FOR UR LIFE.Hope u all undestand the 2 meaning
i was merely responding to ur previous posts sir, dont get all emo on us now. iam standing my ground on money doesnt buy knowledge, sorry. i know of a lotta people dat do research themselves to gain more knowledge, knowledge isnt about papers imo

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
unless u came from a fecking rich family kumar
haha yeah lah but even then no knowledge you cant do anything at all lah i feel
knowledge is still the key to unlocking a better life :rolleyes:
if you have just money but no knowledge then you will be taken for a ride your whole life

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
lets not forget the ts was focusing more on making a car more powerful here bro, part of what he said is true nowadays, except if u do ur car urself, lol

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
For the start, knowledge is more important if you are not rich. Money is more important if you are rich but lack of knowledge. Cuz sending a car to mod may face throat cutting event :biggrin:

For after some times, Knowledge is less important if you are not rich. money is less important if you are rich but lack of knowledge. Cuz poor people need money to go further and rich people already get their car done till the bottle neck.

For after long time, knowledge is not important if you are not rich. Money is not important if you are rich but lack of knowledge. Cuz both matured enough to realize that regarding how you mod your car, there will be someone has faster monster or prettier angel. Perhaps, the aging issues may force you to get a comfortable sedan :biggrin:

End of the day, it is all depends on what you are after and how big is your stomach. Want power but no money, need to do a lot of homework and having extra patient to save money. Want power but no knowledge, need to suffer of being laugh by people at the back due to the choy sen yeh (god of fortune) nick name.

Smartest way fpr average joe is to make yourselves dept free then talk about modding the car.

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
No knowledge.. got money also doesn't help.. kena tipu jer..

No money.. got knowledge also doesn't help much..

so? what to do?

:biggrin:

Civic Type R

Known Member
Jun 6, 2011
Sarawak
forum.myviclub.com
For me,$$$ is everything.. Yes,its a dam true fact! I was left by my gf bcoz i dun have the $$$ for her financial needs.. And i'm dam upset for it! I wana achieve my dream! Without $$$,we r nth.. Knowledge,yes,we need it in order to survive in this modern and advance world.. I'll study it slowly,rather thn nth.. We need both to success in life.. Why bother of modifications? If we're rich,just head straight to get a Camaro,GT-R,SLR's,etc.. $$$ gains a place in today's modern world.. The rich will be richer,and the poor will be poorer.. Just my 2 cents,dun flame me pls.. :P Tq..

neo83

Known Member
Mar 9, 2011
Johor Bahru
actually u will need both...

but if u got money only, then just leave the car to the expert n tell him what output you wan.

when car done, pay d bills.

if you got knowledge but no cash, dream ON...nothing you can do. you know what to do to make the car perform better, but u cant....coz u no $$$
yes man..money can do anything u want he..he..

ISWARA GT-R

Known Member
Jan 13, 2004
8th Miles 53100
For me both but in sequence knowledge first as without knowledge you can't plan properly modding your car. Money will come during implementation. Without knowledge you might spend hefty amount of your hardwork money just to see more problems to come.

In real life, knowledge as well. Money might be able you to afford funding a degree from the most prestigious institution, but once you're in career world, it is just a piece of paper. What you have in your mind will be the key for success. I think we have a lot of successful people in Malaysia even without certificate (eg. late Uncle Lim)

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
For me,$$$ is everything.. Yes,its a dam true fact! I was left by my gf bcoz i dun have the $$$ for her financial needs.. And i'm dam upset for it! I wana achieve my dream! Without $$$,we r nth.. Knowledge,yes,we need it in order to survive in this modern and advance world.. I'll study it slowly,rather thn nth.. We need both to success in life.. Why bother of modifications? If we're rich,just head straight to get a Camaro,GT-R,SLR's,etc.. $$$ gains a place in today's modern world.. The rich will be richer,and the poor will be poorer.. Just my 2 cents,dun flame me pls.. :P Tq..

You are lucky for being dump else your future son's DNA will be polluted :biggrin: I had the same experience with you but now I'm consider quite ok and would like to find her back as a sex mate :biggrin: (I'm a totally fck up person so don't do what I do)

Knowledge can make money and money can buy knowledge. All depends on what you have in your hands and if you know how to take the advantage of it. But either way, you need a force to push it till certain level to achieve the target. Like natural born greedy, past unhappy experience, a strong vision to save the world or etc. Not to forget, luck can change thing dramatically. Giving a person with the best knowledge and the richest finacial background, if he doesn't have the will or urge, he is nothing different compare to a person on the street except he won't die of hunger because of jobless.

But on modding a car, if you want fast, get a turbo car then start some minor mod. This will save a lot of money as turbo car can get HP raise quite easy. If buy NA car, then need to learn how to take advantage of NA car 1st before dumping money for modding something that you don't need.

Civic Type R

Known Member
Jun 6, 2011
Sarawak
forum.myviclub.com
You are lucky for being dump else your future son's DNA will be polluted :biggrin: I had the same experience with you but now I'm consider quite ok and would like to find her back as a sex mate :biggrin: (I'm a totally fck up person so don't do what I do)

Knowledge can make money and money can buy knowledge. All depends on what you have in your hands and if you know how to take the advantage of it. But either way, you need a force to push it till certain level to achieve the target. Like natural born greedy, past unhappy experience, a strong vision to save the world or etc. Not to forget, luck can change thing dramatically. Giving a person with the best knowledge and the richest finacial background, if he doesn't have the will or urge, he is nothing different compare to a person on the street except he won't die of hunger because of jobless.

But on modding a car, if you want fast, get a turbo car then start some minor mod. This will save a lot of money as turbo car can get HP raise quite easy. If buy NA car, then need to learn how to take advantage of NA car 1st before dumping money for modding something that you don't need.
Lol.. Yeah,everyone say i'm lucky wat.. But,its the heart that's still hurt,until today,like i've loved her so much,and yet she treats me like a fool.. WTF! I still can't forget her man.. Think th memomories will stick with me my whole like.. Huhu..
Lol.. Sex mates? Yeah,when i'm rich later for sure i'll find her bck,and show to her that she've mad a wrong choice! Hahaha..
You noe,i've owez wanted to success in life,but i dun have d force/power to push me ahead man,how do i overcome that? Can i say i've the will but i dun have the way? I reli need to get rich! Vengence will be mine.. Lol.. Pls help me man..
Well,currently on a NA ride,quite ok ady lar.. Haha.. :)

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Who don't wanna get rich as soon as possible? I also want richer. Things are not like cooking instant noodles. It is all depends on what have you encounter, how is your current life and etc.

Want get rich? 1st sell your car and use a kapchai. Live with the kapchai and a PC/laptop with internet. Clear all dept. Everyday eat only 2 simple meals and no TT or clubbing with friends. If cannot tahan, only once a week allow to go to mamak shop for a budget of RM5. Dik hard, jerk off then sleep. Next day work. If got any chance, work overtime. No overtime, find part time. But when do things, must serious and honest.

I guaranty you can save a 6 series downpaymant within 2-3 years if you can afford to pay a car and mod it at current salary.

But when you have the 1st bail of gold, dump it to fix deposite and don't touch it until you got the 2nd bail. When time come, quit your job and open small business, like kids computer tuition center or etc. From there you will have steady income and you can consider buying a nissan venette for pickup/sending your student and earn extra money.

All about how to control your emotion, make the money that you spend, become less and lesser from what you earn.

Before you reach your retire age of 55, you should be able to have a house, a car and some cash at minimum. If you expand your business before 40's, you should be quite wealthy. At that time then you can ask you old gf if she still keep her back side 1st time for you :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Civic Type R

Known Member
Jun 6, 2011
Sarawak
forum.myviclub.com

Who don't wanna get rich as soon as possible? I also want richer. Things are not like cooking instant noodles. It is all depends on what have you encounter, how is your current life and etc.

Want get rich? 1st sell your car and use a kapchai. Live with the kapchai and a PC/laptop with internet. Clear all dept. Everyday eat only 2 simple meals and no TT or clubbing with friends. If cannot tahan, only once a week allow to go to mamak shop for a budget of RM5. Dik hard, jerk off then sleep. Next day work. If got any chance, work overtime. No overtime, find part time. But when do things, must serious and honest.

I guaranty you can save a 6 series downpaymant within 2-3 years if you can afford to pay a car and mod it at current salary.

But when you have the 1st bail of gold, dump it to fix deposite and don't touch it until you got the 2nd bail. When time come, quit your job and open small business, like kids computer tuition center or etc. From there you will have steady income and you can consider buying a nissan venette for pickup/sending your student and earn extra money.

All about how to control your emotion, make the money that you spend, become less and lesser from what you earn.

Before you reach your retire age of 55, you should be able to have a house, a car and some cash at minimum. If you expand your business before 40's, you should be quite wealthy. At that time then you can ask you old gf if she still keep her back side 1st time for you :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Lol.. I like ur style bro.. U got vast knowledge and experience.. :biggrin:
Well,i'm down to a 15 years of loan,THANKS to her.. Actually we're planning for our marriage this year,then suddenly she F*ck Off.. So leaving me alone for another 14 1/2 years of debt,which i cant clear it.. Gonna bear with that debt until i settle it.. I've paid 1/2 @ RM2k for Wed Photo Package,ady buy the gold need for our marriage,etc.. And,she leaves me bcoz another better man shows up.. What a B*tch..
Hm,since i've mod my current car so hard,reli hard for me to sell it leh.. Huhu.. I dun TT nor clubbing,i'm super save on life,but i spend all on modding car.. Huhu.. Which i consider finish modding liao lah.. Haha.. Gona retire on modding and pursue on savings now,which i cant save much lah.. :P
I do overtime sometimes,but that's not enuf for me,which i still source for part time job.. Huhu..
Thanks for the advise bro,really appreciate it.. :biggrin:
I dun really understand what this means bro-(At that time then you can ask you old gf if she still keep her back side 1st time for you) Lolz..

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines

your comments make sense :adore:

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

your comments make sense :adore:

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
i didnt know this thread has been upgraded to emo-sharing session between close frens, lol

actually, both are important these days, but the reason i stayed behind the idea dat knowledge is more important because ive seen frens without much knowledge on how to spend ie be it on cars, business, etc were spending too much, and sum of them almost lost a business because dat person was conned kaw2. so, knowledge leads to wiser expenditure imo

truthfully speaking, if iam not in a good fortune now, maybe ive voted to money also. bravo ts for standing ur ground :congrats:

Civic Type R

Known Member
Jun 6, 2011
Sarawak
forum.myviclub.com
Sharing is caring ma.. Haha.. Only when sumone states thier prob thn only others can help.. I'm seeking for help/answers actually.. If not i'm going nuts for thinking a lot but still cant figure it out.. Huhu.. Actually i've been conned for a business too,so now gotta be more carefull de..

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
Money doesn't come if u got no knowledge..

Knowledge doesn't come if u got no money..

so, grab whatever is given to u.. from ur family, friends, etc..

and use what u got to get what u want..

Gudluck :burnout:

A Post Every 5 Mins

Guys, need some input.
I might be able to secure one unit of Isuzu Trooper with G200 petrol engine foc as the owner are letting go few rides which he no longer uses.

We have seen the car and from what i see, it still can be put back on the road. Its an old Isuzu trooper, 2.0 petrol, 2 door model. Too bad i did not take any pictures when we (my lil bro, my dad and myself ) went to have a look at the car.

I am not worried at all about the engine (despite being parked for abt 7 years ) as...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience