• $$$$ MONEY

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KNOWLEDGE

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Well, I do agree money can make your car more powerful but no matter what knowledge can never be bought. Buying a degree is like buying a blank paper that might fool someone for a min but once you step into the company, they will know what you are capable off.

But best to have both money and knowledge, that way, u wont get con by installing unnecessary stuffs in ur car which suppose to make ur car more powerful but it is not. U will get con since u r rich and willing to pay for the mods but dunno anything about it. Is kinda risking urself being con...:frown:

fastlearner

Known Member
Oct 23, 2009
Kota Damn
well in terms of car modification, i guess money talks... no matter how knowledgable u are, if u dont have the money, bye bye.. maybe u can DIY certain stuff but not all

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
u can pay for an automotive course, but u cant be knowledgeable without attending classes and learning properly sir

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
U got money. Go to TOC, learn whatever u want about cars. Simple. Money can buy knowledge. =)
actually no need to go to TOC, just learn from zth forumers bout the basics of the engine/car....
for more detail u go ask for vacancy at any workshops that willing to hire u.....not for the money, but to gain knowledge...they might pay u rm400-500 per mth. slowly learn takes a few years. u could also do it part time on weekends. manatau within a few years u can open your own workshop.

if go to TOC, when grad, then work for AAM haha......i think i know much more than them...hehe....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
actually no need to go to TOC, just learn from zth forumers bout the basics of the engine/car....
for more detail u go ask for vacancy at any workshops that willing to hire u.....not for the money, but to gain knowledge...they might pay u rm400-500 per mth. slowly learn takes a few years. u could also do it part time on weekends. manatau within a few years u can open your own workshop.

if go to TOC, when grad, then work for AAM haha......i think i know much more than them...hehe....
Bravo! Bravo! Excellentte! :adore: Well Said bro...couldn't agree more since a lot of comments had been said about TOC LOL! :rofl:

dwade

Jul 10, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
one needs knowledge in order to gain wealth, take bill gates, zuckerberg and buffet for examples. They didn't rely on their family fortune (if there's any) to become some of the wealthiest people in the world. Contrarily, I know a few ppl who have money, but can't survive in the business world just because they've been born with the silver spoon, but then, I'm not generalised, because I know there are others who can double the income than their previous generation earned

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I just happend to detail a couple of rides, yet to find time to write up
2nd day of the lunar new yr -
detail a 2 yrs old silver city 4.5g

managed to capture a glimpse of rare silover colouyr car 50/50 under sun light....usually too glaring for our naked eyes...many shop would walk away from it...cos swirls cant be seen on silver

to this...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience