VF35 vs TD05 vs T28

dfx16

Known Member
Dec 24, 2006
Bro mind sharing some feedback how's the GT28RS respond on a 1.5L engine?
Do u have any experience or know anyone on VF34 on a 1.5L ride also?
I would liked to know more about it also
My TD04L cannot make it liao
Thks

koren

Known Member
Oct 27, 2004
response is quite laggy.. but still ok.. depending on exhaust setup, boost comes in around 2000rpm full boost 1.5bar @ 4500rpm.

anione has review on the hks gt2540r turbo? is it less laggy than the garrett gt2860rs?

nakata86

Known Member
May 18, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
hmm... with the money u spend just trying to achieve 300hp, i reckon its a better choice just to dump in a 4g93T. 300 hp easily.. cheers

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
the country of him in dont allow enigne swap, not at all,

pioneer411

1,000 RPM
i know an engine swap is major hp increase.. but do in mind, some dude like me and owner of post interest to mod the ori engine until it limit.. or until cant mod liao.. even though waste a lot of money for the mod.. also feel worth of it.. plus rarely see ppl mod on specific engine...

i wanna bot my ride too .. many ppl ask me better swap engine too.. or why dun buy other car ..
lolzzzz:driver::driver::driver::driver::driver::driver:

Modify spirit is there,...

Bump: i know an engine swap is major hp increase.. but do in mind, some dude like me and owner of post interest to mod the ori engine until it limit.. or until cant mod liao.. even though waste a lot of money for the mod.. also feel worth of it.. plus rarely see ppl mod on specific engine...

i wanna bot my ride too .. many ppl ask me better swap engine too.. or why dun buy other car ..
lolzzzz:driver::driver::driver::driver::driver::driver:

Modify spirit is there,...

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
its very much depends on what car you drive though. For this case, its a new colt hence there is nothing much u can do. But if you're driving wira, then your option is way alot...

should jpj havent restrict cc upgrade limit, if i was not wrong, gsr used to be around 5k region. So to BOT vs gsr swap, for sure gsr swap make more sense, u got better engine, bigger displacement and ready to go. On the otherside of BOT, your engine still vulnerable.

there is some hefty price need to pay for being unique

pioneer411

1,000 RPM
i also thinking to BOT my NA engine... internal maintain stock, add turbo and other only.....rare project of 2az

Bump: i also planning to BOT my car, to become unique... not to drag race, not race, not track.. just mod spirit is there.. Bot with some blink blink pipe, turbo wastegate, should be ok for me.. which not to aim for high Hp.. if not engine of mine(N/A) gonna blown
lolz

:driver::driver::driver::driver::driver::driver::driver::driver:

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

AutoGlym Sunway (next to KoolAire) are bloody rip offs...

Last time used to wash my gf's KIA RIO there... bloody fucks charges RM10 for
vacumm and wash... then... one day, my gf goes there... d lady boss charges
her RM12.. d fuck? she said it's a big car... stupid fuck..

Then... 1 day when i was washing my RAV there.. there was some dried tree sap
stains on d bonnet.. the thai worker wiped it off for me with some solvent.. it was
quite alrite.. .there were 2 more stains.. the fuckin bitch...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience