VF35 vs TD05 vs T28

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Bro mind sharing some feedback how's the GT28RS respond on a 1.5L engine?
Do u have any experience or know anyone on VF34 on a 1.5L ride also?
I would liked to know more about it also
My TD04L cannot make it liao
Thks

response is quite laggy.. but still ok.. depending on exhaust setup, boost comes in around 2000rpm full boost 1.5bar @ 4500rpm.

anione has review on the hks gt2540r turbo? is it less laggy than the garrett gt2860rs?

hmm... with the money u spend just trying to achieve 300hp, i reckon its a better choice just to dump in a 4g93T. 300 hp easily.. cheers

i know an engine swap is major hp increase.. but do in mind, some dude like me and owner of post interest to mod the ori engine until it limit.. or until cant mod liao.. even though waste a lot of money for the mod.. also feel worth of it.. plus rarely see ppl mod on specific engine...

i wanna bot my ride too .. many ppl ask me better swap engine too.. or why dun buy other car ..
lolzzzz:driver::driver::driver::driver::driver::driver:

Modify spirit is there,...

Bump: i know an engine swap is major hp increase.. but do in mind, some dude like me and owner of post interest to mod the ori engine until it limit.. or until cant mod liao.. even though waste a lot of money for the mod.. also feel worth of it.. plus rarely see ppl mod on specific engine...

i wanna bot my ride too .. many ppl ask me better swap engine too.. or why dun buy other car ..
lolzzzz:driver::driver::driver::driver::driver::driver:

Modify spirit is there,...

its very much depends on what car you drive though. For this case, its a new colt hence there is nothing much u can do. But if you're driving wira, then your option is way alot...

should jpj havent restrict cc upgrade limit, if i was not wrong, gsr used to be around 5k region. So to BOT vs gsr swap, for sure gsr swap make more sense, u got better engine, bigger displacement and ready to go. On the otherside of BOT, your engine still vulnerable.

there is some hefty price need to pay for being unique

i also thinking to BOT my NA engine... internal maintain stock, add turbo and other only.....rare project of 2az

Bump: i also planning to BOT my car, to become unique... not to drag race, not race, not track.. just mod spirit is there.. Bot with some blink blink pipe, turbo wastegate, should be ok for me.. which not to aim for high Hp.. if not engine of mine(N/A) gonna blown
lolz

:driver::driver::driver::driver::driver::driver::driver::driver:

Last edited:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom