Urgent!! buy myvi.please give me oppinion!!!!!

civic9998

Known Member
Dec 17, 2006
:confused_smile: :confused_smile: :confused_smile: Hi! All ZTH fren!i just sell my civic EK.So i want to buy a new MYVI 1.3(a) next week for chinese new year so which colour is more ppl choose or popular.The EZspec n EZI spec diferrence is RM 3000,which one is worth to buy.The final decision is tuesday(13-2-07).Hope ZTH forum fren please give me some comment n oppion.Thanks alottttt!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

camp

Known Member
Mar 22, 2006
Bro how come you sell your ek? Boring already

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
congrate to u first for the baby

emm......if u want to mod the myvi, better keep the rm3k......

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
I think the EZi model has ABS and airbags whilst the EZ model does not.

If I were you, I wouldn't skimp the 3k for safety but spend it on mods. You're a family man now, after all.

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
Get the most expensive one..full spec Auto with smoke meter. Colour is individual preference

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
I will opt for the pearl white as black is a little too hot (my sis is driving one, EZi). Beware though, the auto model is a little underpowered. However, FC is quite good... around RM 380kms @ RM 60.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
White and other relatively bright colours are a bitch when it comes to dirt and grime.

ezulkanaen

Feb 6, 2007
Congratulations on your firstborn and welcome to the Father's Club bro.

Since you got a newborn better go for a bright car, you won't regret it during those hot and sweltering days. If you wash your car once a week dirt and grime won't be too obvious. Believe me I'm speaking through experience. Don't forget to invest in a good stroller-baby seat combo.

The RM3000 to some is a lot of money. Do some maths and compare the price if you mod it on your own. You even may not like the all of the extras anyways. With the baby in tow you should go for the killer looks and comfort rather than speed and power.

Last edited:

- J f D -

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
Yeah tell me about it. White cars need to be washed regularly to prevent build up of dirt and grime. Especially tar and other nasties.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Bottomline; EZi = airbags + ABS = better choice

Unless you think installing these on your own is somehow better.

wuzzles

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
White and other relatively bright colours are a bitch when it comes to dirt and grime.
if you think bright / white colour is a b*tch, you haven't met the mother of all b*tch... a black myvi. :X-:

I drive one and it's hell as hard to keep it looking clean. But when you do wash and wax it (and manage to stay out of the rain, puddles and diesel lorries), it looks beautiful.

Get the silver, mocha, green or gold as it's easier to mask the normal rain water mark compared to black. At the end.. it's wat ever colour makes you happy..

Get the full edition if 3k isn't a really big deal because you never know when the ABS and air bags might come in handy. Unless you are scouting for a set of R34 Brembo or TRD all round disc brakes.. :P

Last edited:

sakamoto

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
hey i got a friend who is free enough to this research,

he say, black myvi 1.3 auto full spec can go about 250-280 km with 1 full tank of fuel,

but any colour than black myVI can go more than 300 km per full tank?

my is a green my vi, for my its between 360km to 410km per full tank with everything stock standard,but i am using 15 soprt rims...

just sharing

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I finally got the car from my mom which is a 1999 mitsubishi lancer

The car is standard as you can imagine and i'm now looking to mod it.

The car is using the 4g15 block with the 4g13 head. Its also automatic and fails to reach 120kph.

I can't do an engine swap or convert to manual as i'm on a tight budget.

What are some mods that i can do to get the most from this engine?

Hope i posted in the correct section
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience