Need help URGENT!!!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

davidyapdls

Known Member
Jan 6, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi guys.....i need help if any one know what wrong with my gen 2....year 2005 1.6(m) and the problem is like this....when i start my car the rpm meter reach till max and the engine is running like 3 piston.....plug in the computer diagnosis and all the faulty code thins has change like the O2 sensor,crank shaft sensor up and down also change,ignition coil also change new and yet still cannot solve the problem and the check engine lights still on and the best is the rpm will reach max.I even try changing the computer box and yet the problem is the same....FYI i did not do anything to the car and this problem just came out of the blue...

I hope there is someone out there that can help me....been going thru a few expert foreman and yet cannot solve it.:hmmmm:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
TB fails???

and fuel injector faulty???

or worst....con-rod no.3 already snapped.... (similiar case to a hydrolocked caompr CPS thread maybe)

davidyapdls

Known Member
Jan 6, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hi guys....thanks for the comment.....took it to proton today and my fren already help me solve it....thanks...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A rather dismal images of what seems to be the shop floor of a spark plug manufacturing operation in China.

To be clear, there is very little in the way of information to color what we’re seeing in these images, but the overall picture is one of rather scary working conditions. Cramped workbenches, metal shavings in every corner of the room, as well as what looks like up close and personal handling...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience