URGENT advise needed! brake related

Lancerboy1

Known Member
Jun 11, 2006
had changed my front brake to VR4 2pot brake. but something happen that really freaked me out. before i tell u guys what happened, i have got a gsr halfcut in my car. so i supposed its using the servo from gsr.

while i was dragging my car, 1st, 2nd, 3rd and when i want to brake, suddenly my brake pedal seems cannot depress at all, it somehow jammed, i had to slightly depress and let go, slowly depress and let go until brake is back. the brake pedal DIDNT SINK IN, it just seems stuck. the car became very unstable, roll left, roll right. then when sometime i start my car in the morning, same thing happen, but this time, i heard a funny sound when the brake jam.. it goes like EEEEEE, WOOOOO, EEEEEEE, WOOOO, then few second later, the brake work normal again.

WHAT can goes wrong??

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
if its eeeeee n woooo theres a big probability the brake is jammed... the caliper is touching the discs n not releasing them properly.. soon ull feel the car is heavy.. until it let loose again.. will keep on occur again n again

ull have to service ur brakes.. clean it up.. replace pads, oil,rubbers.. n make sure the master servo is compatible with ur 2pot brakes

tacira

Known Member
Jun 6, 2004
servo from gsr single layer
better change double layer because use twin pot disc
maybe not much pressure...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What is it? Well for starters, it’s not the new Skyline GT-R. Instead it’s referred to merely as the Nissan GT-R. The name Skyline is no longer applicable because, according to the GT-R’s creators, this is an all-new ‘multi-performance supercar’ which just so happens to be faster than a Porsche 911 Turbo – but which also costs two thirds the price of Porsche’s icon; Nissan GB anticipates...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience