updates of police & jpj roadblock locations

• Forums will be temporarily inactive in an hour's time, from 2am - 2:15am (GMT+8) for Forums Upgrade and Facelift
  • See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Search

sarcastics

Known Member
Jul 4, 2005
KL
jpj road blocks :
1)entrance to Puchong Kinrara bridge
2)exit from kuchai lama towards seremban highway
3)

traffic police road blocks :
1)
2)

Last edited:

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
jalan ampang to sg besi sure got...i think from 12:30 they at there already..

wangsa maju area, from jln genting kelang up the flyover to the MRR2...sometime got the traffic in the center of the flyover...

a road from bukit jalil to sri petaling...not the traffic at carrefour..but another way....got traffic and polis..

gsrTurbo9166

500 RPM
Apr 23, 2005
huakenny said:
yea..setapak...u?

owes yamcha at roadside...see lots of polis peronda catch cars at midnight..very rare got roadblocks la.......full of polis peronda oledi
yea setapak oso

WBH8668

500 RPM
May 28, 2005
Pudu Jail
JPJ block(last time la)-Jalan Tumbuhan.

Setapak Indah heading to TARC(also last time)

nowdays less already after the Cawangan Kereta Peronda Polis Sentul open in Danau Kota.

lude

Known Member
Aug 5, 2004
KL
sarcastics said:
jpj road blocks :
1)entrance to Puchong Kinrara bridge
howiechoo said:
a road from bukit jalil to sri petaling...not the traffic at carrefour..but another way....got traffic and polis..
these all coming bukit jalil only ah?

ace79

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2004
Traffic roadblocks :

- Jalan Tun Razak ( after the traffic light / towards US Embassy and Sg Besi )
( breathaliser test often )
- Jalan Tun Razak ( after the traffic lights / towards General Hospital ), on both ways : the flyover ( right bfr the exit to new highway to Ampang one ) and the road underneath ( after the traffic light junction to Kg Baru ) right when the road joins up with the flyover. Also breathaliser test often.
- Jalan Pinang ( the one where the new KLCC Convention Centre / on your left ) : sometimes right in front of KLCC Convention Centre, or across Orange. This one oso breathaliser test often!

Traffic plus others roadblocks :

- PLUS Highway got a few, especially towards Johor ( this is what I've went thru ). The SG Besi tollhouse ( towards Johor ) always got one, around 7 / 8 pm until midnight. Combined PDRM, JPJ, Jabatan Alam Sekitar and sometimes Imigresen also! Around the Johor area also be careful. They will gradually block the road until EVERYONE have to go thru their roadblock, always situated at a rest area. This one also combined one lah!

Usually for JPJ ( what I've went thru ) is number plates, window tint, and bad news for Proton, honda and some sportscars ( like Evo's, Scooby's, Skyline, Supra etc ) You will be asked to pop the hood and there will always a JPJ officer who will rev your car to max RPM! Best idea is : try to fabricate a mount to put your ori heatshield to your extractor, and don't use straight - thru silencers ( still want to use these, make sure yours got the removable sound suppresor fitted! ). Fit S - type silencers instead, at least the noise won't be too loud, like me!

ace79

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2004
sarcastics said:
jpj road blocks :
2)exit from kuchai lama towards seremban highway
where is this, to be exact?

EG8

2,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
KL
www.surfer-girl.com
last traffic light @subang usj20 near petronas/kfc drive in towards puchong.there are always police roadblocks almost everyday around 10AM.

the police rodblock at the bridge towards the bukit jalil near IOI Mall there also almost everyday la.

crocky

Known Member
Mar 12, 2005
JB
ace79 said:
Traffic roadblocks :

- Jalan Tun Razak ( after the traffic light / towards US Embassy and Sg Besi )
( breathaliser test often )
- Jalan Tun Razak ( after the traffic lights / towards General Hospital ), on both ways : the flyover ( right bfr the exit to new highway to Ampang one ) and the road underneath ( after the traffic light junction to Kg Baru ) right when the road joins up with the flyover. Also breathaliser test often.
- Jalan Pinang ( the one where the new KLCC Convention Centre / on your left ) : sometimes right in front of KLCC Convention Centre, or across Orange. This one oso breathaliser test often!

Traffic plus others roadblocks :

- PLUS Highway got a few, especially towards Johor ( this is what I've went thru ). The SG Besi tollhouse ( towards Johor ) always got one, around 7 / 8 pm until midnight. Combined PDRM, JPJ, Jabatan Alam Sekitar and sometimes Imigresen also! Around the Johor area also be careful. They will gradually block the road until EVERYONE have to go thru their roadblock, always situated at a rest area. This one also combined one lah!

Usually for JPJ ( what I've went thru ) is number plates, window tint, and bad news for Proton, honda and some sportscars ( like Evo's, Scooby's, Skyline, Supra etc ) You will be asked to pop the hood and there will always a JPJ officer who will rev your car to max RPM! Best idea is : try to fabricate a mount to put your ori heatshield to your extractor, and don't use straight - thru silencers ( still want to use these, make sure yours got the removable sound suppresor fitted! ). Fit S - type silencers instead, at least the noise won't be too loud, like me!
Just wanna share my experienced with u guys, with a police roadblock at Sg Besi tol. No JPJ officer involved. This policeman stopped me and asked me to move aside. So I stopped and he approached me.

I asked him 'Encik apa kesalahan saya? Ada bawak laju ke?'
He replied 'saya ada kata apa2?' with sarcastic face.
I asked again 'Saya hanya mau tau kesalahan saya dan sebab apa saya di tahan?'
He said ' Jangan banyak cakap, kasi lesen awak cepat!'

So I passed my licence to him.

He went around to check my car. Basically tred to find my mistake.

Then he asked me open the door, and suddenly rammed my car. (My car SGTI was fitted with Evo engine, legal registered with 2000cc roadtax)

He said 'Ini satu kesalahan, modified exhaust dan tabung besar' (actually my exhaust pipe is 2.5" follow satria original route and end up with muffler which is almost similar noise like current Iswara as I dont like loud exhaust).

I counter him 'tapi Encik, dulu saya pergi Puspakom and JPJ endorse new engine, dia orang tak complaint pun?, saya pun pernah kene tahan tapi bukan sebab exhaust tapi speeding'

He replied 'Awak nak saya tunjukkan standard exhaust macam mana?' Then he pointed to stock Wira exhaust car which passing by.

I said 'Encik, engine saya turbo, jadi saya kene pakai exhaust besar, lagi pun bunyi nye tak kuat. Cuma tips saja yang besar, kalau kecik angin tak keluar'

He said back 'Awak nak saya saman sebab modified exhaust atau nak saya saman sebab melawan cakap saya?'

I said in my heart, maderfaker this policeman, can threaten me like this ka???

He said 'Kalau awak mintak maaf dgn saya tadi, saya bole lepaskan awak, tapi sekarang awak melawan cakap saya pulak, sekarang awak nak mana satu kesalahan? Atau nak dua2 sekali?

I just keep quiet and let him to issue the saman.

I didnt say any harsh word to him, i talked nicely only but still kena saman too bcoz of this exhaust. To be honest with u, my exhaust is not loud like ah beng car. more or less like new Iswara exhaust sound, only he claim bcoz of the tips is too big.

this policeman is really maderfaker and pundek CB!

I've been stopped by many times with even JPJ but they dont bother with my exhaust. They also look around my car but only check my roadtax. In fact, the day I send my car to Puspakom n JPJ with this exhaust also. But they didnt asked me to change pun.

Really pantat la this police...Pokimon sial maderfaker! really my bad day

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
polis too bored la....so they wan ppl praise...ahaha

if stop...beter dun argue..try to agree wit them n say sorry....if u argue...ahaha....they wil 'beh syiok' n wil gv u a shit face to see oledi....

tat day i almost bang a trafic motor...coz i out from a junction n din see the polis...bloody hell..he chased me n knocked my window wit a very mad face n pointing me to stop

in my heart:"wasai...die la die la...sure kena saman oledi"

but once i open d window n b4 he say anything...i oledi said SORRY SORRY>..tadi elak satu taxi la,jadi saya elak itu taxi..tank nampak kamu...SORRY TUAN..

the the polis seem like syiok oledi..so juz let me go without any words..my car double tinted some more....luckily luckily

crocky said:
Just wanna share my experienced with u guys, with a police roadblock at Sg Besi tol. No JPJ officer involved. This policeman stopped me and asked me to move aside. So I stopped and he approached me.

I asked him 'Encik apa kesalahan saya? Ada bawak laju ke?'
He replied 'saya ada kata apa2?' with sarcastic face.
I asked again 'Saya hanya mau tau kesalahan saya dan sebab apa saya di tahan?'
He said ' Jangan banyak cakap, kasi lesen awak cepat!'

So I passed my licence to him.

He went around to check my car. Basically tred to find my mistake.

Then he asked me open the door, and suddenly rammed my car. (My car SGTI was fitted with Evo engine, legal registered with 2000cc roadtax)

He said 'Ini satu kesalahan, modified exhaust dan tabung besar' (actually my exhaust pipe is 2.5" follow satria original route and end up with muffler which is almost similar noise like current Iswara as I dont like loud exhaust).

I counter him 'tapi Encik, dulu saya pergi Puspakom and JPJ endorse new engine, dia orang tak complaint pun?, saya pun pernah kene tahan tapi bukan sebab exhaust tapi speeding'

He replied 'Awak nak saya tunjukkan standard exhaust macam mana?' Then he pointed to stock Wira exhaust car which passing by.

I said 'Encik, engine saya turbo, jadi saya kene pakai exhaust besar, lagi pun bunyi nye tak kuat. Cuma tips saja yang besar, kalau kecik angin tak keluar'

He said back 'Awak nak saya saman sebab modified exhaust atau nak saya saman sebab melawan cakap saya?'

I said in my heart, maderfaker this policeman, can threaten me like this ka???

He said 'Kalau awak mintak maaf dgn saya tadi, saya bole lepaskan awak, tapi sekarang awak melawan cakap saya pulak, sekarang awak nak mana satu kesalahan? Atau nak dua2 sekali?

I just keep quiet and let him to issue the saman.

I didnt say any harsh word to him, i talked nicely only but still kena saman too bcoz of this exhaust. To be honest with u, my exhaust is not loud like ah beng car. more or less like new Iswara exhaust sound, only he claim bcoz of the tips is too big.

this policeman is really maderfaker and pundek CB!

I've been stopped by many times with even JPJ but they dont bother with my exhaust. They also look around my car but only check my roadtax. In fact, the day I send my car to Puspakom n JPJ with this exhaust also. But they didnt asked me to change pun.

Really pantat la this police...Pokimon sial maderfaker! really my bad day

WBH8668

500 RPM
May 28, 2005
Pudu Jail
ya..i meet some mother f**king police before in road block.
i riding motorbike n meet a police roadblock. ofcos i didt scare anything cos my bike is stock and i got license. the roadblock is only have 4 policeman by 1 kancil police car. ok the first i show them roadtax, my license n my IC. ofcos i wear helmet n i didt take it down, and 1 of the officer order me to take down but i didt heard cos got another lorry jus passing here. so i ofcos didt heard anything, suddenly this fuker push my head n say "saya suruh awak buka topi keledar tak dengar ker!" this fuker is 30-40 years old with samseng altitude also can become police ar?
then, tat time i got bring a bag n they also want to check. so they jus take it n throw it on the kancil hood. nvm! after finishing check my bag they didt put back my stuff into my bag! inside my bag got few(2 or 3 cant remember) CD which i borrow from my friend. fuk! they(2 of the officer) blame i am pirate CD seller pulak! the way the investigate me jus like i already fuk their mother! but luckily they jus free me after fuk enuff with me and i know they waiting me to give them 'duit kopi'.

d-line

Known Member
Aug 2, 2005
sentul
gsrTurbo9166 said:
how bout setapak n wangsa maju area???
do they hv road block???
go to bandar baru sentul from jln pahang~police~>12am

front balai polis setapak n junction to jln gombak lame~police(check car like jpj)~>12am

front cafu wangsa maju~jpj n polis->12am

front project gombak(have mc-d)~speedtrap~10am-2pm

front project gombak(near putra gombak)~jpj~>12am

after toll karak from karak~jpj~sometime

jln jelatek~jpj~sometime

:so beware

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
d-line said:
go to bandar baru sentul from jln pahang~police~>12am

front balai polis setapak n junction to jln gombak lame~police(check car like jpj)~>12am

front cafu wangsa maju~jpj n polis->12am

front project gombak(have mc-d)~speedtrap~10am-2pm

front project gombak(near putra gombak)~jpj~>12am

after toll karak from karak~jpj~sometime

jln jelatek~jpj~sometime

:so beware
wangsa maju carefour got meh???? las time o now o?

t0il3t_duck

500 RPM
Apr 17, 2005
www.csee-loong.com
gsrTurbo9166 said:
how bout setapak n wangsa maju area???
do they hv road block???
i jus kena one few weeks back at the indoor football center(the small road) near jalan genting klang..... they hide there day/nite....