ZTH-MAC Forum Updates

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
HI Airtrekers,

Recently, this place has been rather quiet. I am sure everyone is busy with work after year-end holiday. So I thought it'll be cool to just have a thread just to check out how everyone is doing.

Let me start off for myself. I have not been having much time to attend to my wives lately. Work has been insane as we have a major project that cos over USD10mill going live. So as of now, I am still working (on Sats, never like it!).

So my Airtrek.. pity her. The turbo has a small crack. When in boost during cold drive, I can hear whistle noise but as the car warms up, the sound is lessen. Ah Wah said this is because the metal part expands and close up the crack. My front absorbers is also leaking and it's causing irritating noise during soft braking.

I am waiting for more moolah (hahaha.. everyone does, isn't it?) to upgrade to TD05 + all the neccesities supportive hardware. Then the absorbers, I am really interested with the Yellow Adjustable that Ah Wah is selling.

Anyway, I don't think all these will happen anytime soon, maybe 2nd half of the year... *shrugs*.

So how's everyone's trek? Care for an update?

kaninbu

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2008
KL
hey...life sux at year end n begining of new year.yellow adjustables how much it cost?

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
RM3K++ said Ah Wah... no moolah yet at this point, gotta just wait and bear with the issues for now. Yah man, life sucks but we have to go on and push it through. There's a saying, "You'll make it through whatever comes along", just that you don't know how much you get burnt at the end.

How is your FF setup? Is it good? Since my turbo cracked, the FC has dropped from 6.3km/L to 5.5km/L. Really hated that whistle noise.

kaninbu

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2008
KL
bro,good for town driving.car feels lighter.btw,ur crack manifold need to fix asap or else the heat will screw up something.

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
As said, I plan to change the turbo, so I won't fix up anything yet for now. But I asked Ah Wah, he said sudn't be a problem leh... how ar?

kaninbu

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2008
KL
actually nothing will happen with a crack manifold.fc will go slightly high n exhaust go into cabin.

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Cannot overspend on cars.. it's not wise.

It has been a long time since I drove agressively. Just now I did and damn, it's still very powerful (for my needs) and responsive too (thanks to the cam!). Hehehe...

... and I am very glad and happy about it.

stamen

Known Member
Jul 20, 2012
Wellington, NZ
RM3K++ said Ah Wah... no moolah yet at this point, gotta just wait and bear with the issues for now. Yah man, life sucks but we have to go on and push it through. There's a saying, "You'll make it through whatever comes along", just that you don't know how much you get burnt at the end.

How is your FF setup? Is it good? Since my turbo cracked, the FC has dropped from 6.3km/L to 5.5km/L. Really hated that whistle noise.
1L to 5.5km? ouch bro..

kaninbu

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2008
KL
wah...rich man

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Bro.. all whose driving trek are considered 'rich' man in your text because we're all paying similar fuel price la... hahaha..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A vehicle based on the Chevrolet Beat concept, which swept through auto shows around the globe and the Internet earlier this year, will go into global production, Chevrolet announced today at the 2007 Los Angeles Auto Show.

An online poll that attracted more than 1.8 million voters helped influence the decision to take the concept to production. The distinctly styled A-class car will be initially targeted to markets outside of U.S. and Canada, starting in mid-2009.

“The people have...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience