1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
ooo... i use to call that downpipe ..

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
bro, i have done all redo to make back to mivec n/a , exhaust set up as i say + i added 1 more midbox to reduce noise, but, the pick up is nice from rpm 1k to 4k, more then that is like no force at all... yes , it is true, even with my mivec roaring already my car keep slow and steady :bawling::bawling: even kancil or stock 4g15 can potong me like that if they wan :bawling: how can this be?? my piston anything already change to n/a (high compression), and service necessary parts, is the engine timing wrong affect this?? or like my mech suspect of, block damaged by previous BOT? :bawling: need help pls :bawling: :bawling:

Newbienissan

Banned
Jul 19, 2010
earth
hmmm,
then i think you need to find out whats wrong with the engine liao. anyway mind to show whats your exhaust setup now ?

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
4-2 header with 2.5" piping all the way with 2 mid box and 1 rear s.flow

noorbi

Dec 16, 2004
Kota Bharu
i tink its super rare and could be very close to non existence lol
but ive just joined the turbo gang for like 3 months now oni so i tink i would just max out my time here before i am forced to retire :biggrin: due to other commitments :banghead:

putra with 4g63 n/a
see picture

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
perdana sohc engine with turbo head or original dohc N/A 4g63 from halfcut???

coz the TB seems similiar with perdana unit to me.. :hmmmm:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Oh SNAP! That's what happened to my boot-release cable recently. You know, the one where you just pull the lever near the driver's seat and it opens the rear boot? Well the cable snapped! After asking around, not many mech really want to repair it, or should I say, change it's cable. I'm driving an AE92 Toyota, and one mech even said he wants to modify a Wira boot cable for my car. I was worried because I dunno how long it would last. So to cut things short, I bought a cable from a parts...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience