Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Toyota Supra JZA80 (Unregisted) Year 1994

upbeatmantis

Jun 10, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
so expensive, market value 40k - 50k only
Mmmm .. IMHO, I kinda agree with ariff.. Toyota supra Na sells around 2-4k pounds in UK (10- 20k Ringgit):hmmmm:.. the price difference when it got here escalate like a bomb.. hmm, kindly may 'we' know how you set the price anyway mate..? Thx

matshah

500 RPM
Jul 11, 2008
Mmmm .. IMHO, I kinda agree with ariff.. Toyota supra Na sells around 2-4k pounds in UK (10- 20k Ringgit):hmmmm:.. the price difference when it got here escalate like a bomb.. hmm, kindly may 'we' know how you set the price anyway mate..? Thx
maybe car r 10-20k only in UK but u got to pay tax(100%)/shipping/etc to get here and u got to go thru many process n time..well for 79k for me its a good price since u need not to wait 2-3 mnths..somemore i think car r still nego.. my 2 cents:alberteinstein:cheers

atermizi

Known Member
Jun 14, 2005
shah alam
UK car price 20K +student AP 7K +shipment 6K +(tax+excise+etc) 25K ~ 60K...

15K of profit is not that much..considering how those AP KINGS make per each car.

2,000 RPM
Feb 10, 2005
i understand if student ap 2 years cannot change name

mkdreamervl

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
PJ
Seller stated : AP Student included

Not student ap... but he will give you a student to drive you around as Ahmat and after 2 years the student will pass the car keys to you and you can drive the car yourself =)

z34

Known Member
May 5, 2009
if someone buy this then he can use the car whatever way he/she likes. but if anything goes against law, the legal owner of this car, in which that student is to be responsible for that. since the car still under his/her (student) name. only after two years the new owner can change the name on the geran to his/her (new owner) name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my car is vios 07..i wanna to change a sport air filter..but the the ori air filter got a sorket..so im not sure can it change or not..
the air filter that i wan to change is in the photo...

can the sensor take out from the ori intake pipping??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience