Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Toyota Supra JZA80 (Unregisted) Year 1994

upbeatmantis

Jun 10, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
so expensive, market value 40k - 50k only
Mmmm .. IMHO, I kinda agree with ariff.. Toyota supra Na sells around 2-4k pounds in UK (10- 20k Ringgit):hmmmm:.. the price difference when it got here escalate like a bomb.. hmm, kindly may 'we' know how you set the price anyway mate..? Thx

matshah

500 RPM
Jul 11, 2008
Mmmm .. IMHO, I kinda agree with ariff.. Toyota supra Na sells around 2-4k pounds in UK (10- 20k Ringgit):hmmmm:.. the price difference when it got here escalate like a bomb.. hmm, kindly may 'we' know how you set the price anyway mate..? Thx
maybe car r 10-20k only in UK but u got to pay tax(100%)/shipping/etc to get here and u got to go thru many process n time..well for 79k for me its a good price since u need not to wait 2-3 mnths..somemore i think car r still nego.. my 2 cents:alberteinstein:cheers

atermizi

Known Member
Jun 14, 2005
shah alam
UK car price 20K +student AP 7K +shipment 6K +(tax+excise+etc) 25K ~ 60K...

15K of profit is not that much..considering how those AP KINGS make per each car.

2,000 RPM
Feb 10, 2005
i understand if student ap 2 years cannot change name

mkdreamervl

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
PJ
Seller stated : AP Student included

Not student ap... but he will give you a student to drive you around as Ahmat and after 2 years the student will pass the car keys to you and you can drive the car yourself =)

z34

Known Member
May 5, 2009
if someone buy this then he can use the car whatever way he/she likes. but if anything goes against law, the legal owner of this car, in which that student is to be responsible for that. since the car still under his/her (student) name. only after two years the new owner can change the name on the geran to his/her (new owner) name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Earlier reports have indicated that the boys from Sant’Agata will be unveiling two new debuts at the upcoming Paris Motor Show. So as Lamborghini carry on with the teasing of their new model to be revealed at Paris, it brings about the question of which model are the tantalizing us with?

Speculation is leaning towards...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience