The World’s Fastest Limo

MeraBoy

Feb 6, 2007

This modified Ferrari 360 Modena carbon fibre stretch limousine is 23 feet long capable of carrying 8 persons and achieves 0-60mph in less than six seconds.

This unique black Ferrari 360 Modena carbon fibre stretch limousine will undoubtedly spin heads when it's unveiled at the European Limousine and Chauffeur Show in the UK this month.

Carbonyte UK built this monstrosity for Dan Cawley of Style Limousines in Manchester, England. Still packing 400 horsepower, this maximum Modena runs 0-60 in fewer than six seconds and can race up to 170 miles per hour. And it only cost £200,000 to build, plus the cost of the 360 Modena.

Foregoing the mini bars found in other limos, the Ferrari has been equipped with an extra six seats and nine foot gull-wing doors so it can carry eight passengers in total.

Carbonyte UK is the pioneer of HotFusion Composite Manufacturing Technology that was used on the McLaren SLR Supercar.

Source:
The World's Fastest Limo?
Ferrari - a photoset on Flickr

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
ok, the vip now wants to arrive fast, not just in style anymore.....

busy_walk

Known Member
Jul 28, 2006
i guess the driver of this limo gotta have racing license....

skyancient

Known Member
Mar 10, 2005
good exploration.... but i think is not pratical... >.< i don wan my car to be like tat... especially i got the ability to own a ferrari >.< hahaha... and it looks like a roller coaster seat when the side door is opened :P

gtxx

May 2, 2005
no, i think the driver should get a bus license..hehe..

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel
Cannot drink champagne while discussing on business anymore, passengers have to hold on to their seat eheheheh =P

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My car have been change to high-low/soft-hard absorber but now the problem is the absorber soooo bumping even though i tune the soft/hard for it ! Someone got any idea for it ?? :(
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience