The Ulu Yam Rush !

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Drive slow slow...wind down the window...enjoy the environment...enjoy nescafe...and enjoy chocolate bar...

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Bukit Putus...
That one will be over in less than 3 minutes if not mistaken.
have to go in even smaller group.

U should call ot Bukit Putuses as u can and i bet u will repeat the run how many times u like as its very short.road condition is not that good though.

when done,can go for massage session at the agro farm there....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
How you drive through ulu yam with one hand holding nescafe, another holding choc bar? :driver:
Cvkit is also another ulu yam sifu. He can one hand hold chocolate bar while touge at Ulu yam and with a cup of coffee at cup holder that will not spill even without the cover.

Yet, he is driving a manual...:biggrin:

His definition of slow, dont get deceive. He is not slow, just that he see things around him slower than any ordinary driver...:listen:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
You ask TR brother to teach loh! That one is sifu woh!.....:adore:
Bro TitanRev pls :adore:
Honestly, i never been to Ulu Yam..really and I don't even know where it is...I only know where is Genting Sempah just like last month... while ppl have known the place for ages. So if you ask me to teach you drive, it's like you asking a doctor how to built a spaceship..

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

If you ask TitanRev to go along Ulu Yam touge...sorry la bro..Smoke also u cannot smell la...
Just can see some illusions...

If u follow him behind, u will see this only...

Fujiwara Zone (Initial D 5th Stage) - YouTube
Please don't watch so many cartoon la....imagination and reality i very far apart ok.....and sorry is I smell other ppl's smoke only...

issuzark

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Take MC lo haha!
No laaah. Im a freelancer. Coincidently got work only...

Honestly, i never been to Ulu Yam..really and I don't even know where it is...I only know where is Genting Sempah just like last month... while ppl have known the place for ages. So if you ask me to teach you drive, it's like you asking a doctor how to built a spaceship..

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

Please don't watch so many cartoon la....imagination and reality i very far apart ok.....and sorry is I smell other ppl's smoke only...
Cannot believe lor sifu! :adore:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello guys.....juz wanna ask, is that easier to find body part like this in our local kedai potong??
if it easy how much they will take $$$ to make a full conversion like this??......if everything ok i'm plan to buy Cedia end of this year:proud::proud::proud:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience