The Ulu Yam Rush !

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
You ask TR brother to teach loh! That one is sifu woh!.....:adore:
Bro TitanRev pls :adore:
Honestly, i never been to Ulu Yam..really and I don't even know where it is...I only know where is Genting Sempah just like last month... while ppl have known the place for ages. So if you ask me to teach you drive, it's like you asking a doctor how to built a spaceship..

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

If you ask TitanRev to go along Ulu Yam touge...sorry la bro..Smoke also u cannot smell la...
Just can see some illusions...

If u follow him behind, u will see this only...

Fujiwara Zone (Initial D 5th Stage) - YouTube
Please don't watch so many cartoon la....imagination and reality i very far apart ok.....and sorry is I smell other ppl's smoke only...

issuzark

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Take MC lo haha!
No laaah. Im a freelancer. Coincidently got work only...

Honestly, i never been to Ulu Yam..really and I don't even know where it is...I only know where is Genting Sempah just like last month... while ppl have known the place for ages. So if you ask me to teach you drive, it's like you asking a doctor how to built a spaceship..

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

Please don't watch so many cartoon la....imagination and reality i very far apart ok.....and sorry is I smell other ppl's smoke only...
Cannot believe lor sifu! :adore:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Ghost of karak got la. :rofl:
Yellow VW?:hmmmm::biggrin:

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

Cvkit is also another ulu yam sifu. He can one hand hold chocolate bar while touge at Ulu yam and with a cup of coffee at cup holder that will not spill even without the cover.

Yet, he is driving a manual...:biggrin:

His definition of slow, dont get deceive. He is not slow, just that he see things around him slower than any ordinary driver...:listen:
CV Takumi.......:driver::biggrin::biggrin:

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

No laaah. Im a freelancer. Coincidently got work only...
Was about to tell them you MC no money.....hahhahahha:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

I wish its that fast. Hahahah. My car out of commission already this week. My steering rack just collapsed. :banghead:
Tyres too grippy ah!......:driver:

issuzark

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Was about to tell them you MC no money.....hahhahahha:biggrin:

Tyres too grippy ah!......:driver:
No lah. That one done shooting already. :biggrin:
I wish it was that. Turns out the screws inside broke, and so now the screw is left in the slot, but steering rack on my lap. Still can chase after slow cars in corners! :driver:

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur

Come, we go in small groups. More space to corner. :biggrin:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
How you drive through ulu yam with one hand holding nescafe, another holding choc bar? :driver:
Can. Custom made straw. 1m length :biggrin: I actually enjoy strolling on ulu yam road or sempah..drive slow slow enjoy the cool breeze in the morning..then enjoy coffee and snacks

Cvkit is also another ulu yam sifu. He can one hand hold chocolate bar while touge at Ulu yam and with a cup of coffee at cup holder that will not spill even without the cover.

Yet, he is driving a manual...:biggrin:

His definition of slow, dont get deceive. He is not slow, just that he see things around him slower than any ordinary driver...:listen:
The coffee sure won't spill la..aluminum can ma boss :biggrin: I'm no sifu ler..drive myvi how can be fast..nanti turtle ar

Come come we go ulu yam for breakfast. Gonna try different restaurant this time. The road to ulu yam is not curvy..many straights but most of the time it's single lane. Ohya, careful of monkey and horses. Yes. Horses. There is a equestrian academy there if not mistake, or something that has to do with horse. Saw one at the road side that day, makan grass

issuzark

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Can. Custom made straw. 1m length :biggrin: I actually enjoy strolling on ulu yam road or sempah..drive slow slow enjoy the cool breeze in the morning..then enjoy coffee and snacks

The coffee sure won't spill la..aluminum can ma boss :biggrin: I'm no sifu ler..drive myvi how can be fast..nanti turtle ar

Come come we go ulu yam for breakfast. Gonna try different restaurant this time. The road to ulu yam is not curvy..many straights but most of the time it's single lane. Ohya, careful of monkey and horses. Yes. Horses. There is a equestrian academy there if not mistake, or something that has to do with horse. Saw one at the road side that day, makan grass
1m straw your sucking power damn strong already. :biggrin: That sounds relaxing really. One day I should try. If I'm not trying to overtake everybody I see. :slug:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Coffee in can, defeats Takumi training......hhahahhahaha

Okay, when going. Or maybe just use your Location you apps earlier......:driver:

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

1m straw your sucking power damn strong already. :biggrin: That sounds relaxing really. One day I should try. If I'm not trying to overtake everybody I see. :slug:
Obviously you have not met CV, See his arm, you know his sucking power also should be powerful......hhahahhahahha

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Told u all go on Sunday ma. U all tak mau... Small groups on our own also can geh

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Come, we go in small groups. More space to corner. :biggrin:

You guys set a date...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

'(00): Is it really the end for cheap and rare imported used parts? The Government has finally decided to gradually phase-out certain components namely, brake pads, tyres, batteries and so on, before moving on to more critical items...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience