The Quest For 200hp@wheels 6a13 MIVEC V6!

hornydrifter

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
KEY EL!
Hi there,

I a car fanatics..i do love all sort of cars.(honda,i love the most as im a honda driver). I did some research bout these Mivec 6a12 that mitsubishi rated 200hp..The engine spec and The sound..IS FANTASTIC..but i see mostly of the engine that i discovered around the world (by my research)..these engines making only 155hp~170hp@wheels (auto makes 140~155HP)...I NVER SEEN A 200HP WHEEL HORSEPOWER ON THESE ENGINE B4..it is because of low after market saport? E:G (headers,cams,and sort)

These engine after i studied it..it can easily kill a k20a..with the MIGHTY 2.5 litre 6a13 legnum block..but TO THIS DAY...nvr seen one been done..in youtube or any forum around the world!!
Can these hybrids monster be done...from my calculation...IF the engine is well saported with aftermarket products....IT CAN EASILY MAKES..220hp@wheel..

So my final question to all FTO/Waja converted 6a12 mivec engines OWNER..:biggrin:

CAN 2++hp be achieved with NORMALLY ASPIRATED way?
I sick of ppl say bad things bout these engines..Im out here to prove a point (even im a honda man).

Because of that im building one to prove a point (my 2nd car)..and i noe its gonna cost HELL a lot of money~:bawling:

ZeNeGeR

500 RPM
May 1, 2004
Visit site
is a great engine but due to V6 no 1 wanna invest... for example u need 4 cam pulley 4 camshaft valve ect ect everything also need more then normal in line 4 engine.. after market there is not much of performance part for this... 4years back my friend fto with manual lsd, race with another with prelude h22a manual both stock.. V6 mivec sound are much nicer then vtec but fto kena tarik very far until cannot chase .....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ey'yoo palsss... I nead freakin' help rite 'ere...
Did any of yall know how to get the wiring diagram stuff for Starbo AutoStart/TurboTimer?

Reference:
(IMG:http://img51.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/users/2/1/9/8/ukiukiuki_99-img600x450-1100610987mvc-015f.jpg)

Holla me at: 016-7313049 (Din)

Thanx, pz out!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience