The Most Powerful K-Kar

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Cross

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
Hey guys... just wondering what's the most powerful K-kar any of you seen, read of or even experienced. I'm sure there's lots of mini monsters from here. :D So far i've only seen the awesome black drag kancil doing 13 secs from the Drag challenges. What about Kenari's?

1) What's the highest HP like for a K-kar?

2) and what 1/4 mile best time have you guys heard of a K-Kar achieving?

Learnt not to underestimate the power of one. ;) Now am interested to get into K-kar modding too. :P

equin0x

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
KL
www.keiconcept.net
erm dude,

when u talk about keicar, u're saying its 660cc or the tiny car which consist of kancil, kelisa, kenari and such without taking their displacement into consideration?

if u're saying about most powerful 660cc displacement engine, most proper modded street driven 660cc Mira turbo and so far still the most powerful I've heard of is Cypher Industries Mira that belongs to a friend of mine.

I do have some read up and pics here..

The write up...

More images...

drool~

equin0x

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
KL
www.keiconcept.net
Originally posted by Cross@Jan 20 2005, 18:39
2) and what 1/4 mile best time have you guys heard of a K-Kar achieving?

660 block - best i heard is high 14 so far as in recorded from official event.

850cc rebore or 1000cc - low 13 so far as in recorded from official event.

this is what i know of.. not sure about others..

Cross

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
Thanks for the info equinox. much appreciated. Was just curious to know what's the most powerful K-kar around the world's like. 'K-kar' i have in mind was of all makes including Mira's, Perodua's, Charade, March, and even a few suzuki makes if i'm not mistaken are categorized as a K-kar. Just wondering if we m'sians have surpassed the makes and performance standards of Japs. Never seen any time records of K-Kar outside this country so i wouln't know.

660 block - best i heard is high 14 so far as in recorded from official event.
850cc rebore or 1000cc - low 13 so far as in recorded from official event.
:o :o :o

Any 1000cc K-Kar monster in the making anyone? :D
Maybe it's time to set new records....

... yeah right. :lol:

TiBuN

Known Member
May 16, 2004
Penang / BM
Visit site
How to qualify as k-kar leh ?
less than 1000cc ?
My Charade 1.6L consider k-kar ?

Cross

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
Eh. I tot there was a g100 in sepang drags doin 14 sec right. K-kar category sommore. Now lookin out for any 12sec K-kar. :lol:

man10681

Known Member
Oct 25, 2004
Visit site
that g100 we called him sam aka speedemon in acfk,he still used the nickname speedemon in zth also...b4 he used that car he has a 882cc turbo kancil,also very fast car...but limited to modify so he change car la...the black kancil belongs to racer x,max hp can go 240-250 i think so,asked equinox,that day he drag against racer x at sepang...in kkar kategori speedemon is onli behind racerx in standing,but both r fast in the 14/13s region respectively...

Gh0sT

Known Member
Nov 6, 2004
???
cardomain.com
most powerful k-car ar???

for me i think it's racer-x kancil from gt auto, using l200 but alot of things done liao

more than 200hp on wheel, went into open category in sepang drag

i think most people should know about this car...water cooled intercooler!!!

equin0x

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
KL
www.keiconcept.net
yeah i should feel honoured smelling the exhaust fume from this car. that car is totally immortal leh.. how to compete? why would i be set to race against him in the first place.. hahahha knn the marshall before start up somemore tell me cock story "jgn takut.. rileks.. itu keter tak cepat nyer" <_<

KeonG

500 RPM
Feb 3, 2004
K.L ®
Visit site
Originally posted by equin0x@Jan 24 2005, 19:59
yeah i should feel honoured smelling the exhaust fume from this car. that car is totally immortal leh.. how to compete? why would i be set to race against him in the first place.. hahahha knn the marshall before start up somemore tell me cock story "jgn takut.. rileks.. itu keter tak cepat nyer" <_<
lol~
So r u afriad or not that time?
hehehe...

flamefox850

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Pasir Mas
www.geocities.com
Originally posted by man10681@Jan 24 2005, 17:59
that g100 we called him sam aka speedemon in acfk,he still used the nickname speedemon in zth also...b4 he used that car he has a 882cc turbo kancil,also very fast car...but limited to modify so he change car la...the black kancil belongs to racer x,max hp can go 240-250 i think so,asked equinox,that day he drag against racer x at sepang...in kkar kategori speedemon is onli behind racerx in standing,but both r fast in the 14/13s region respectively...
dude, that G100 is SpeedDemon of ZTH and not the same person as speedemon in ACFK hehe. speedemon in acfk is Dr.Samir but SpeedDemon in ZTH is Mervin Rasiah lor..using gtti engine..fast also

flamefox850

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Pasir Mas
www.geocities.com
Originally posted by Gh0sT@Jan 24 2005, 19:37
most powerful k-car ar???

for me i think it's racer-x kancil from gt auto, using l200 but alot of things done liao

more than 200hp on wheel, went into open category in sepang drag

i think most people should know about this car...water cooled intercooler!!!
Ghost..that racer-x is actually owned by NSDrag but hehehe..GTA tune it lah and not L2 anymore...the base is 850block but dunno what piston use now and using dry-ice-cooled intercooler...far more powerfull that water-cooled intercooler B)
i heard the rumours that the monster going to upgrade to 1000T hehe..being pushed by RD26's 1000T lor. only one mistake at launching might cause the black monster lose to RD26...scary lah

Speed Demon

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Selangor
www.freewebs.com
Originally posted by flamefox850+Jan 25 2005, 00:04 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (flamefox850 @ Jan 25 2005, 00:04 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-man10681@Jan 24 2005, 17:59
dude, that G100 is SpeedDemon of ZTH and not the same person as speedemon in ACFK hehe. speedemon in acfk is Dr.Samir but SpeedDemon in ZTH is Mervin Rasiah lor..using gtti engine..fast also [/b][/quote]
Hmm...Was wondering when I changed my name?? :P

Yup, I'm the owner of the ugliest Charade around. :rolleyes: Using GTti engine. My best time so far is 14.3s recorded at Sepang Drag. Unofficial time outside is 5 secs. :lol: :lol: But now no funds and also working part time only. So only if I successfully rob a bank will you be able to see my car performance improve. :P But I'm quite proud of my car as it is not a track car and I'm still using stock internals. B)

Cross: Charade also available in 1.3cc and 1.6cc, so I think you need to be more specific.

Equinox: Drag Sports magazine Jan issue has VCD which shows your car in action against the Racer-X Kancil and I think one or two other cars. If can't find it, let me know and I can make 1 copy for you.

Speed Demon

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Selangor
www.freewebs.com
My website has some videos of Charades in action and also my own car against a few others in the Sepang Drag battle. There is a video of me getting smoked by the Racer-X monster kancil... :lol:

gti88

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Speed demon,

what about those kancils using TD06 20G ?

equin0x

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
KL
www.keiconcept.net
Originally posted by Speed Demon+Jan 25 2005, 01:05 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Speed Demon @ Jan 25 2005, 01:05 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by flamefox850@Jan 25 2005, 00:04
<!--QuoteBegin-man10681
@Jan 24 2005, 17:59

dude, that G100 is SpeedDemon of ZTH and not the same person as speedemon in ACFK hehe. speedemon in acfk is Dr.Samir but SpeedDemon in ZTH is Mervin Rasiah lor..using gtti engine..fast also
Hmm...Was wondering when I changed my name?? :P

Yup, I'm the owner of the ugliest Charade around. :rolleyes: Using GTti engine. My best time so far is 14.3s recorded at Sepang Drag. Unofficial time outside is 5 secs. :lol: :lol: But now no funds and also working part time only. So only if I successfully rob a bank will you be able to see my car performance improve. :P But I'm quite proud of my car as it is not a track car and I'm still using stock internals. B)

Cross: Charade also available in 1.3cc and 1.6cc, so I think you need to be more specific.

Equinox: Drag Sports magazine Jan issue has VCD which shows your car in action against the Racer-X Kancil and I think one or two other cars. If can't find it, let me know and I can make 1 copy for you. [/b][/quote]
hah?! my car? I would love to see though... but i'm still in taiwan now will only come back wednesday. but thanks for letting me know of such VCD exist! I love u man!! wanna see how much i lose man... but if i recalled correctly, that night i played against u twice, wesley and then got knock out from racerX liao..

anywya will buzz u once i'm back to get the VCD from u.. many thanks!

flamefox850

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Pasir Mas
www.geocities.com
Originally posted by man10681@Jan 25 2005, 09:24
aiya,btul ka???in that case i'm wrong bout the 2 speedemon :D ...hehehehe,sori ok...buat malu saja...
hahahaa..dun worry la. last time, i'm also confuse.

Mervin : that speedemon of acfk is malay guy..dr.samir, last time using red kancil with 882T inside but now the car is NA..used by his sister lah. now, he use superbike i think

gti88 : where got kancil use TD06 ? gilerrrr. TD05 got la

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anyone know where I can find 421 extractor for avanza? I am driving an auto engine so does extractor exist for this model?

I tried looking at powerzone.com.my but their website is showing "not configured yet".
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience