the best convert for charade aura 1.0

Sep 25, 2006
i juz got charade aura 1.0 and still new about this car..
actually i juz want to know the best convert for this car..
and also the total cost..
can all of u also give me some advices how to make up this charade to look more sporty...hehe...thanks..:)

Dougster

Known Member
Jul 17, 2004
Kay Elle...
members.cardomain.com

Miki...Im sure if u read on a bit on the previous posts....you'll find some very useful information on a few options u have for ur charade.... :regular_smile:

For more info...u can log on to Charade websites...we have a few here which are mainly in english....ask around and ull get more than u bargained for!...hahaha...

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
dont go for a fussy transplant ie a 4efte engine, or even a bombastic evo. hoho..

go for a HCE 1.3 liter EFI, or if u feel the need for more power, get urself a HDEG 1.6liter detomaso OR if u have more to spend, go for a CB70/80 1 liter turbo engine. good luck wit everythin

auragtti

Known Member
Sep 4, 2004
GTti is the best....!!!!!!

Grand Turismo Turbo Intercooler a.k.a GTti a.k.a CB70/CB80

:X-: :X-:

- D i a b l o -

500 RPM
Sep 27, 2005
Shah Alam
bosstrain.blogspot.com
yeah its all the best till someone tell you this.

JPJ @#!$@$@ Conversion !@#$#@$@# 30% rule is abolished $#%#$%^#$

sorry to be the one who tell you this.Hehe

You can convert,but only with the same displacement,and the same manufacturer.So please throw your 4E-FTE and HD-G dreams away unless you do up those sleepers car.

Speed Demon

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Selangor
www.freewebs.com
This question has been asked more times then I can remember. :baring_teeth: If you are seriously interested in modifying or learning more about your car, then you should be willing to put in some effort and do some research yourself.

This forum is helpful in the sense that a lot of people are willing to share the results of their own research & experiences. But they have already shared it....countless times. This channel is not very busy. So browsing it (or using the Search feature) is soooooo easy.

So don't be lazy, use your keyboard & mouse & just do some browsing ok?

And by the way, why must a conversion be done? Isn't there an option of modifying what you currently have? :confused_smile:

But since you want a tip on making your car sexy, here's one for you:
Drive your car of a roof of a building. Make sure its at least 3-storeys high. Make sure the car lands on its roof. The result will be a flattened roof which will make your Charade look like a mini Lambo. Sexy enough?

auragtti

Known Member
Sep 4, 2004
Speed Demon said:
This question has been asked more times then I can remember. :baring_teeth: If you are seriously interested in modifying or learning more about your car, then you should be willing to put in some effort and do some research yourself.

This forum is helpful in the sense that a lot of people are willing to share the results of their own research & experiences. But they have already shared it....countless times. This channel is not very busy. So browsing it (or using the Search feature) is soooooo easy.

So don't be lazy, use your keyboard & mouse & just do some browsing ok?

And by the way, why must a conversion be done? Isn't there an option of modifying what you currently have? :confused_smile:

But since you want a tip on making your car sexy, here's one for you:
Drive your car of a roof of a building. Make sure its at least 3-storeys high. Make sure the car lands on its roof. The result will be a flattened roof which will make your Charade look like a mini Lambo. Sexy enough?
I sense someone in bad mood today.............hehehehehehe.........:flute: :bootyshake: :thefinger: :stupid:

TiBuN

Known Member
May 16, 2004
Penang / BM
Visit site
Don't like that treat newbie la, come mummy sayang.
We go convert at workshop, put simple engine to beat those people like Dougster, auragtti, speed demon and xtremeleo.

You can put simple engine like Detomaso 1.6 SOHC

reubenlee

Known Member
Nov 27, 2003
turbonetics said:
1.3 efi....halfcut will cost u around 3.2k, installation about 1.3-1.5k, then timing belt, brake pads, water pump etc etc..total will be 5k plus....
so expensive meh?
i bought mine for only RM2k leh
but 2 1/2 years back

and my deto halfcut engine only, for only rm400

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
TiBuN said:
We go convert at workshop, put simple engine to beat those people like Dougster, auragtti, speed demon and xtremeleo.

y was i included in the list wei? my car std ler, y u wanna bully me wei? hoho..

auragtti

Known Member
Sep 4, 2004
TiBuN said:

Tibun,

Plz don't include me in this arguement...........I did'nt comment anything....... :baring_teeth: :baring_teeth:

Plz read my post first........that if you know how to read.......:Not_Impressed: :Not_Impressed:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys,im keigo here...needs some help here....
my mivec engine was getting crazy now...the idiaring oso higher till 3000rpm when i start the engine even the engine is running hot.....then it seems like working wif 3 pistons only...
may i noe why my engine like tats?
i change the throtle body,check the manifold hose and sure there no puncture holes......
if my head leaking gas,it cause???
pls help here.....
thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience