Td05 16g turbocharger

GeorgieBoy

Nov 23, 2008
Hi, I'm new here, so i may need some information from you guys,
I have Mitsubishi Evo7 and I'm wondering if I can replace my standard 4G63 turbo charger to TD05 16G Turbocharger without changing my stock fuel pumps and computer pack? And if it does can replace, what else do I need to do with my engine, and how much HP can it generate by doing so??

thank you.

GeorgieBoy

Nov 23, 2008
That's what i thought, bcos the other day, i went for a survey, and these dealer told me that it's an upgrade of TD05 16G Turbo. so what upgrade that he made to the turbo charger??
they got the turbine change or some thing??
Now, I'm really confuse..!!

GeorgieBoy

Nov 23, 2008
yeah, i guess, may be the blade..??? but i dont really know, anyway, what do you guys suggest?? what should i put in my engine without replacing my fuel injectors and my ecu??

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
make sure the turbo ur buying is different from what ur having now. cos ur car now IS running 16g already.

stock fuel pump, injectors, ecu all ok can support, but it would be safe if u have some sort of fuelling tuning gadget like safc neo or greddy emanage. fuel regulator helps too!

xinghonh

1,000 RPM
Aug 25, 2006
if its 16g
mayb u can upgrade ur fins to 20g?

Bump: if its 16g

GeorgieBoy

Nov 23, 2008
so, let me get this straight, just buy 20g turbocharger then, bolt it in straight away to the engine... thats it...?? just like that...???

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
take out ur stock turbo, bring the stock turbo to tong turbo in cheras. ask for his opinion on turbo upgrading options. he will give u advice based on what u want.

or u can call him first before taking out the turbo...

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
oh god, a confused boy
just go to tong and ask his opinion
i hav a feeling someone is trying to rape u

GeorgieBoy

Nov 23, 2008
Unfortunately, I'm now in LA, USA... working here.. my evo right now in kuching... just got that evo last september.. since that im in US, I wanna take advantage of getting a good turbo over here..
thats why im trying to get as much information that i can...

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
it would make things much easier then.

u have a few options:
https://secure.buschurracing.com/ca...0_131&osCsid=5b054f38f7273f29d26da09281f01da4
http://store.forcedperformance.net/...ct_Code=NTEVOGreen&Category_Code=Lancer-Turbo

and even more options if u choose to go bigger...

it all depends on ur budget n how far ur willing to go. do send e-mail enquiries to buschur/slowboy/ams to get more info. they reply to ur e-mails and u will have the chance to learn from the big boys themselves, instead of a puny small-time kuching mechanic who might be bluffing to u...

azizi.aziz

1,500 RPM
Jul 5, 2006
Hi, I'm new here, so i may need some information from you guys,
I have Mitsubishi Evo7 and I'm wondering if I can replace my standard 4G63 turbo charger to TD05 16G Turbocharger without changing my stock fuel pumps and computer pack? And if it does can replace, what else do I need to do with my engine, and how much HP can it generate by doing so??

thank you.
just my 2 cents opinion...evo7 already come with 16G (TD05HR-16GC-9.8T)...first of all , what's your target??? Increase power a bit and to keep it as stock as possible??? Ori E7 turbo save to be used up to 1.5Bar...just reflashed your ecu base on ralliart map...cheap and realiable...available now...try it first...if still not enuff for you...then upgrade further stuffs like 20G turbo (reccommend FP Green) fuel pump, fuel reg, injector etc...can be changed if needed so after dyno tuning or on road using wideband af ratio meter...:biggrin: step by step...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear sifus,

I really need some advice on what to do here. I'm currently driving a 1.5 Wira 2001, currently has done 86,000km. Problem is that the engine seems to be consuming engine oil. My last service is only like 3,500km and the level from the dip stick has shown a drop of half level i.e. Original=3/4 of dip stick; Now = 1/4 of Dip Stick. My exhaust doesn't show any smoke to indicate oil consumption even if the engine was revved at stationary (funny though).

My mechanic told me to do a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience