Suzuki Re-Flash Tuning

Zakie@TIC

Known Member
Apr 20, 2009
This is to let you guys know the introduction of re-flash tuning for all Suzuki models now available from Tuned I-Chips , any questions could be asked here as I will make every effort reply asap.

Regards,

Zakie

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/engine-and-performance/316733-honda-civic-fd-re-flash.html

tykoh

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
Ipoh
tykoh88.blogspot.com
This is to let you guys know the introduction of re-flash tuning for all Suzuki models now available from Tuned I-Chips , any questions could be asked here as I will make every effort reply asap.

Regards,

Zakie

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/engine-and-performance/316733-honda-civic-fd-re-flash.html
thanks for sharing.... have you done on a swift before?

btw.... i saw the hp and torque curve (green) below 5000 rpm (mostly used zone) is lower compare to stock curve... does it mean the car is underpower than a stock car after re-flash tuning?

Zakie@TIC

Known Member
Apr 20, 2009
thanks for sharing.... have you done on a swift before?

btw.... i saw the hp and torque curve (green) below 5000 rpm (mostly used zone) is lower compare to stock curve... does it mean the car is underpower than a stock car after re-flash tuning?
Hi , thanks, the two curves are HP and AFR, I think you've mistaken the AFR curve for HP/Torque.

We've done a few Suzuki's but unfortunately no dyno results as the customer were happy with the butt feel and extra rpm.

Regards,

tykoh

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
Ipoh
tykoh88.blogspot.com
Hi , thanks, the two curves are HP and AFR, I think you've mistaken the AFR curve for HP/Torque.

We've done a few Suzuki's but unfortunately no dyno results as the customer were happy with the butt feel and extra rpm.

Regards,
thanks for the clarification..... but so sad there is no dyno graph for swift.... :rolleyes:

amatabx

500 RPM
Jun 3, 2004
Gombak
just wonder... can new swift with this re-flash tuning beat our "old gti" with stock jdm engine?

:driver:

Edwintst

Known Member
Apr 17, 2005
I have a suzuki sx4 08 model. After tuning a 08 what improvement does it make?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

im looking for a set of shock absorbers which are soft to replace my worn out abs. im satisfied with my car's handling now. what type of absorbers do you recommend?brand?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience