Brand New Suzuki Swift GX Vs Second Hand 07/08 Suzuki Swift Sport

devil

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Guys…
I am in dilemma… My fiance's car was total lost during one accident and we are in the process of searching for a car.

Recently Suzuki launching Swift GX model price at 65000.
GX is a stepped down version of GLX, all safety feature retain but some interior and exterior items has been stripe off.

I also noticed Swift sport between 2007/08 also is asking around 70K or lesser (Yet to negotiate price with the owner). Obviously Sport come with 6 air bags vs GX of 2 local assemble.

Hopefully forumer could shed some light which one I should go by factor in the depreciate value, safety and the maintenance cost over the next 3 years and help me to pick which one is more suitable for her ..

Thanks ahead J

Last edited:

shawnzz

500 RPM
Sep 6, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
all comes down to your budget, if u can afford a 70k second hand sss, why not get a brand new swift? since the sss only performs well with manual transmission and ron98. If u get a sss with auto, its not gonna be not much different than the ss

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys ...
i come over this ...
maybe can DIY too ... but not strobe light , but use the current Hi-BEAM as the 'strobe' feel .
what i think is ... maybe we need a thing that can separate both current of the right and left side ... i mean , let the left blink once , right once ...left once , right once .
i don;t know what is this thing ... but i think those ppl who did headlight LED when the car is off do know this thing , when the LED blinks left , right , left right . what is that...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience