suspension advice

waja_fr3ak

Dec 31, 2005
all da sifu sifu's out ter..i need ur advice plz..i wana change my waja suspension system..can any1 recomend me any sport suspension...wat abt da gab adjustable suspension kits..anmy comments..10q

Fluffy

May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
first of all..wats ur budget?if u want GAB..i dont know how it handles and feels..but its just a hi-lo adjustable..not soft hard.

noeyedeer

Mar 1, 2005
1st of all, its depends on your driving stile & budget oso....go for adj. abs. if u want the performance....or.....install any short stroke abs. + sport spring, if u are looking more on lowered looking & stability (a bit).....brand??? maybe improve propex short stroke abs......
2 cents...

Fluffy

May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
i've been told that short stroke abs with lowered springs will kill u.like ur in a motor boat.

no,i havent tried..i wanna change to them though.

noeyedeer

Mar 1, 2005
so what is the best abs. 4 waja? mind to share...

no such thing as best suspension lorrr.... its up to u whether u want it more for performance or more for comfort....

if u want balance, u cant best of both worlds.... so, u going for track driving or normal city cruise without hard cornering....

noeyedeer

Mar 1, 2005
ok...let say...my normal driving style to go to office is at speed around 130-150km/h and 110-120km/h at corner....normally i'll haf 2 passengers in my car...so could you please suggest to me what type/brand of abs that suit for me...sometimes i'll travell with my family...so the abs cannot be too hard...
my budget is +-rm1k
tq..

waja_fr3ak

Dec 31, 2005
hmmm..my budget is about rm1.5k..im lookin for comfortable n sporty look..any recomendation...wat abt eibach coil springs..will it suit oem absorber ?

Fluffy

May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
waja freak : the springs will already cost u about 1k.that's very expensive.1.5k?i dont think that would be enuf for a set of springs AND abs.

noe : u cant have a soft shox and want to do corners at 120.u need hard shox to get good corners.and btw..u shud not take corners at 120.more over when u have family in ur car.

so, reduce ur cornering speed to 100kmh... hahaha.... let ur children feel the G-forces when they are young... mayb next time can be alex yoong... lolz...
jz joking...

rm1.5K jz enough for u to get eibach springs only wor.... anyway, eibach is a good upgrade.... they can be paired with oem abs as well... if still not satisfied, save up and get better shocks lor....

noeyedeer

Mar 1, 2005
Fluffy said:
noe : u cant have a soft shox and want to do corners at 120.u need hard shox to get good corners.
please suggest to me which brand/type of shoc that can suit with me....but my budget is limited to +-rm1k only...
tq

Guys, if I have budget around 2k, what kind of semibucket seat can I get ? FYI, Im driving a Satria GTi,so what do you guys think suitable seat around that price tag ?

Do you guys think its better to go for those replicas but brand new or original but secondhand ones ?

I was thinking of Recaro Evo 2 or 3,since original GTi Recaro Njoy is hard to find nowadays, u think suitable or not for GTi ? Does the rear seat able to fit Satria GTi ?

And of course it has to come with railing and...