Survey - What do you think bout Mazda Cars?

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Hey guys, I would like to do an survey here on what do you think about Mazda cars.
There's no age limit, gender, any specific mazda cars, and regardless of whether you like Mazda or not, but I would like to seek your cooperation to be constructive when giving comments as I might need this page url to be included in my project. :D

Kindly follow the templates below to complete the survey.

Mazda Cars Survey
1) Your age - Please choose one
a) 18 Below b) 19 to 23 c) 24 to 29 d) 30 to 40 e) 40 to 50 f) My secret

2) Gender - Male or Female

3) Do you, or any of your family members own a Mazda? Please specify which model

4) Why do you like Mazda cars and would consider Mazda when buying a car?

5) Why you don't like Mazda and would not consider Mazda when buying a car?

6) Or you like specific model of Mazda but would not consider getting it, Why?

7) Comment/Opinion about Mazda. Irregardless if you own a Mazda or not, but please be constructive.

Lastly, Million Thanks for taking your time for reading this and completing the survey. And Happy Holiday if any of you still in the school. hehehe

Have a nice day!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My CF hood is getting yellowish and the color becomes uneven (look at the pic). I wax my CF hood every 2 weeks using optimum car wax. Is it because of over wax? Some people said the uneven yellowish color is due to dirts which trapped inside the wax layer. If I use clay bar to remove the wax layer can I restore the color back to the original? Or do i need to polish? Or maybe reapply clear coat? Please help. Thx

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience