Subic International Raceway RWYB Round 2, Philippines

pinecitygarage

Known Member
Aug 22, 2009
SoCal & Baguio
baguioautoforums.com
The Day started at around 3:30AM Sunday Morning, packed the tools, food and spare tire in the car, my cousin Carlo rode shotgun and we left Aurora Hill around 4:30AM, we took the Marcos Hwy Route and just as soon as we pass Realiza, it was no longer raining, it was pretty much dry all the way from Tuba to Subic (nice and sunny in some spots and overcast), soon as we finished paying our toll at SCTEX and got to the toll for TIPO expwy, it started raining within Subic.

hoping for the rain to be just a fluke and not continue on in the day, we went and got fuel at Petron and straight ahead towards the Racetrack where (Bluestar) Dan had a spot reserved for us at the Paddock Shade (Thx Dan!!! :) arrived around 8:30AM, Jonjon75 and the WAR Dept. Beat us at the track with their Spankin clean Gen 2 Vios in Red - Love the Wheels, Seats and Dash on the New Ride Bro :gj:

Saw pretty much Kapitantutan and the CNS Crew, JNAZ and the Tomay Racing crew and Sentra, after going through and done with the pleasantries, we started unloading the stuff out of POS hoping that the rain would stop and we can go ahead with Registration, with rain stopping and registration done with, Kookie Ramirez held a Drivers Meeting and track tips for such a wet day.

Practice laps started afterwards with a lucky Few squeezing in a Few Clean Dry Laps, before the rain started pouring.

While i was about to take some pics - FitFreak! (Mikey Showed up :cheers: ) Homeboy was sooo kind as to give me a ride in his Yellow Fit and show me his lines. Thank you soo much meng, those lines are Golden, i can only imagine the speed and time on a dry track :gj: you dA MaN!!!!! :cheers:

i feel tired and destroyed, i will type more stuff tomorrow and post pics.

GUilf - you are an Animal for taking pics in the hard rain - i know you got a bunch post em here :thumbs up:

Update: Goodmorning Folks!!!

Finally got my tired ass out of bed, i have 96 Pics that i'm loading right now.

Update on the BAF peeps i saw at the track:
1. Bluestar - Dan
2. Fitfreak!23 - Mikey
3. Jonjon75 - Jon
4. Frenzymint - Joseph
5. Alan614 - Alan
6. Jessup - George
7. Kapitantutan - Pau
8. Jnaz
9. GU9126
10. ...............more - i got a brain fart :P
i got bad memory, my apologies, there's more peeps, i'll post the names as i remember the - lets just say pretty much all the ClubNissanSentra.com guys and the Tomay Racing and Revtech guys

brackets where dropped plus 3 seconds (CMIIW) Mikey you remember?

Bracket A - 54 Seconds Per Lap
Bracket B - 56
Bracket C - 58
Bracket D - 1:00 Minute
Bracket E - 1:05
Bracket F - ?
Bracket G - 1:09+?

The Rain was turning on and off just like a light switch, from a slight drizzle to a Strong downpour flooding areas of the track like the hairpin turn halfway to your knees, where officials just stopped the race til the rain let off and most importantly for everyone's safety, There where pretty much huge puddles of water all over the placed fron the front straight as well as approaching turn 3 and the hairpin and turn prior to straight.
there was about 4 incidents (i think) that happened that day with cars going off the track resulting to the race being temporarily stopped, glad no one got hurt.

This really was a great experience driving crazy but on the safe side in the rain :D , Loved the Hydroplaning and Loosing control and waiting for the car to grip prior to applying throttle and turning, this event definitely improves your wet and dry car control when you do reach that limit on the street, which i doubt because the only SAFE place to do this would be ON THE RACE TRACK :gj:

I would love to type more but i'm getting lazy, So...Here's the PICS!!!! :cheers:

alan614, jonjon75, frenzymint

pinecitygarage, alan614, jonjon75, frenzymint, carlo

Jon, Carlo, Fitfreak!23 aka Mikey

Who is this Mystery Man that takes Awesome Race Pro shots?.............................................could it be GU9126? hmmmm..

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

Frenzymint's JDM Nissan Lucino B14, complete with JDM motor and Suspension

rainy day

Jnaz SR powered B13 Nissan Sentra - Fully stripped and caged

lining up for the timed runs in the morning - the laps you do will pretty much help you decide which bracket you will put yourself in.

gloomy rainy day

all wheel drive on a day like this definitely works to your advantage

Scoobies where in full force

our home for the day

Fitfreak!23 giving me a ride and showing me the ropes!!! Thx Meng!!!!

There where a lot of Nissan Sentra's today

doing Donuts?

GUilf - the Mystery man behind the Lens and all the Great Pro Race Pics you see here on BAF

Let's get it on!!!!

pinecitygarage

Known Member
Aug 22, 2009
SoCal & Baguio
baguioautoforums.com
FitFreak!23's ...uh.......ja...fit..........its a Fit :D Jazz for you PHDM peeps

Us waiting at the line until they pull a civic out of the hairpin runoff (it was really slippery there plus pools of water before the turn and midturn as well
Box Civic plowed over at the hairpin turn and broke its right arm - hopefully thats all the damage Box, hope your car gets well soon

One of the rare occasions when the track was dry, as you can see this is the driest the track got - its really full of water puddles once the rain pours.

waiting for the times to be released, so we know which bracket to join in. uuuhh...........is their a bracket Z?

hey! its the official dude on the Microphone - he got cut in half, can we get Chris Rock next time on the mic?

Had enough pics of Sentra's

Jonjon75 and the WAR dept. shame on you for selling your B14 Sentra, anyways the Vios is ok, hehehe :lol:

pinecitygarage

Known Member
Aug 22, 2009
SoCal & Baguio
baguioautoforums.com
Jonjon75 to Shady dude in Yellow Coat
Jon - you got any crack on you?
shady dude - sorry sir, all i got is some weed and 1.5K biznatches

the only Nissan Sentra B14 GTS with a Factory Installed SR16VE in the philippines - next time you see this guy, steal his car - we are not kidding George :lol:

Frenzymints JDM Lucino B14

Toyota Carina

Them rims look real good on an AE92

the Real Expensive Car Corner

OK........now back to the cheap cars that people spent loads of mulah on:

JediNismo's turboed Sentra B14 with SR20DET - no grip on a rainy day eh? :D

rain rain go away

Kapitantutan's Newly purchased ride - Sentra GTS B14

pinecitygarage

Known Member
Aug 22, 2009
SoCal & Baguio
baguioautoforums.com
Here are a bunch of pics taken by GU9126 from Baguio Auto Forums , he arranged them by car number, had a blast Sunday, i'm sure with the 4wd and abs, the Scoobie guys where gripping pretty good.

I think GUilf took like around 200 pics and i have about 96. GU9126 will be adding more later on.

Cheers Mates!

Tevs

#1:

Car #10:

Car #11:

Car #12:

Car #13: