stupid crime in balakong ,AGAIN !!! got your numberplate this time fxxker !!!

jiusan

Known Member
Feb 13, 2008
helo guys
i hate this section but i have to post , again ... after few months
before it was my mother kena rob at balakong shell station ...

just happen an hour ago ,today
i have matters to be done at balakong with soon yeen autopart
while i have just park my car outside
i went in to settle

after a while i suddenly have a hunch or some feeling to ask me and check the car outside
and saw this man crawling inside my car and disassembling my sunroof !!!!!!!!!!
fuck !!!! then i calmly and slowly walk there
and he saw me and calmly came out
please take note >> he is a chinese man ,aged between 40-50 ,a bit fat , white hair like 5 feet tall
and fucking don't look like a thief

then i calmly ask him what is the matter , and he say > oh nothing .. white pale face comes out
then i > fucking marah him and shout at him and ask him to stay here if you dare and quickly tried to take his car key ,
he struggles and pull my arms and i think trying to bite my hands and i just managed to pull his stupid key chain out !!!!!!!!!! shit !!!!!!

and he starts the car while i slam his window with my hands and then my leg coz it won't break !!!!!! then he fucking step on the gas and drive like its the end of the world ...
a bit like wanna run me down !!!!!! fucking old man !!!!!!!

THE BEST PART >>> he lives nearby as one of the attendant told me and brought me there
there is this guarded kondominium the name is " ... perdana something " with a playground on the center and a malay cemetery next to it !!!!< can u believe that !!!!!!>

and he got a silver 4 door renault with damn lots of car part inside of it ,and a mercedez benz
the man show me that he's got some chassis kosong on the roadside < saga ,2nd version in light copper if not mistaken >

MOST interesting and you will love to hear >>>
THE NUMBER PLATE OF HIS CAR >> BDP 3952 << iswara greenish blue color !!!!!!!
its the car he use for his operation ...and one that he drives next to me and next to soon yeen gate ,fucking daring old man

mercedez >> WCH 9228 << shiny chrome rim << black color

PLEASE BEWARE AND IF YOU GOT A HUNCH OF LOCKING THE CAR OR NOT
JUST FUCKING LOCK IT ~
I DID NOT LOCK MINE COZ I THOUGHT IT IS JUST A FEW STEP AWAY ~
SILLY ME !!!
AND HE DID NOT GET ANYTHING FROM ME , JUST DID NOT BELASAH HIM COZ HE LOOKS DAMN OLD ..... A BIT REGRET NOW :banghead:
AND ITS GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH SOON YEEN ah ~ < just telling where i'am >

going report next and < fucking destroy his car if i see it >

Bump: be careful for the likes of us , we are literally victims in the eyes of predator
just that sometimes we fight back

Bump: be careful for the likes of us , we are literally victims in the eyes of predator
just that sometimes we fight back

chocolatesttarfish

500 RPM
May 13, 2007
PJ/BTU
Re: stupid crime in balakong ,AGAIN !!! got your numberplate this time fucker !!!

make a police report bro..
someone has to teach him a lesson..

egb18c

500 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
kuantan
Re: stupid crime in balakong ,AGAIN !!! got your numberplate this time fucker !!!

damn,mutherfucker.report it and we'll see what happpen to him.btr belasah him.break his itchy hands.

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru

To make it better, took the photo of his iswara and mercedes, i think he will get scratches on his car very soon...

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007

Thanks for the information. Very grateful that u shared this with fellow forummers. U have done a fair bit of detective work there, whether or not u beat him doesnt really matter, it's better to unmask these animals and let everyone know them for what they really are.... Suprised that it was an old man....

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com

if got caught by me,i will kasi belasah kaw2 1st...myb will ask for spectator to help me to belasah...after belasah syok2 then send him to police station...this kind of person deserve to kena belasah 1...just my 2cent....

pkrisnin

Jun 27, 2009
you should do a police report since you have witness and know where he stays.

kambingcool

Known Member
Dec 6, 2005
his car already blacklisted ma...the Mercedes one :)

liz@rd

Known Member
Sep 25, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
shld have gotten back up b4 u approached him , then can catch him red handed , and wanna belasah or not is up to u , but 50+ y.o uncle , later die alrdy , manslaughter , dun pray2

but since u make a report alrdy , then guess he's kinda screwed up as well ... and thanks for informing ... too bad no pictures

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,
Anybody got selling any turbo kit for Persona Elegance model ?
I mean the direct bolt on using the stock engine.

What other stuff need to upgrade as well ?

Any price please pm me or just directly let me know at here.

Thanks.

:smokin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience