stupid crime in balakong ,AGAIN !!! got your numberplate this time fxxker !!!

badturz

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
Wahaha.! what also happen.. Grrr... such thing also can happen.. unbelievable ..
Good info to share! thank dude!

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008
yo jiusan i stay near balakong leh...pm me...im at cp6...if i spot that muthafucker around i'll fuck him...

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
bro,

i respect the fact that you didnt whoop his a$$ butttt...if it wa me i doubt i could have been so composed....further more if i knew where he lived..he is definitly a dead man.

Bump: bro,

i respect the fact that you didnt whoop his a$$ butttt...if it wa me i doubt i could have been so composed....further more if i knew where he lived..he is definitly a dead man.

jiusan

Known Member
Feb 13, 2008
hahaha ...go report police actually
but its quite useless i think
the people there ask me
" kenapa mau repot polis ahh ??"
sent me to their headquarters km'mmmm away ~
meet the penyiiiiaaaaaasat that yell at me coz i cant hear what he actually trying to rap ~
you guys know rap ??
imagine the cop asking u question like " apa dia curiiiiii ~ mana lu tauuuuu ~ "

i read one of the post saying that the mercedez i mentioned already blacklisted ?
and how to take picture of him my fellow supporter ~??
i'am in rage when that happened ~

i suggest no one go cari him and beat him , just beware of him
and if you really cannot help it , then kasi hantam his car then blahh enuf
usually this people got more than 1 shadow on his back , selling off his stolen item for him
or his hobby .... maybe :adore:
very pro this man ... heard from the attendant that his old job was a bapak ayam

Bump: hahaha ...go report police actually
but its quite useless i think
the people there ask me
" kenapa mau repot polis ahh ??"
sent me to their headquarters km'mmmm away ~
meet the penyiiiiaaaaaasat that yell at me coz i cant hear what he actually trying to rap ~
you guys know rap ??
imagine the cop asking u question like " apa dia curiiiiii ~ mana lu tauuuuu ~ "

i read one of the post saying that the mercedez i mentioned already blacklisted ?
and how to take picture of him my fellow supporter ~??
i'am in rage when that happened ~

i suggest no one go cari him and beat him , just beware of him
and if you really cannot help it , then kasi hantam his car then blahh enuf
usually this people got more than 1 shadow on his back , selling off his stolen item for him
or his hobby .... maybe :adore:
very pro this man ... heard from the attendant that his old job was a bapak ayam

twodee

Known Member
Jun 13, 2005
jalan kebun
gotta spare a baseball bat underneath ur seat bro....i used my 'unbreakable' autolock coz its a unbeatable weapon to hit a mat rempit dat scratch my 1 week old repainted ride...shit...

Bump: gotta spare a baseball bat underneath ur seat bro....i used my 'unbreakable' autolock coz its a unbeatable weapon to hit a mat rempit dat scratch my 1 week old repainted ride...shit...

xin

500 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
so no matter how also freakin lock the door..even come out to open ur gate infront of house !!!!

Bump: so no matter how also freakin lock the door..even come out to open ur gate infront of house !!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Naza Italia, the official importer of the Ferrari brand in Malaysia has pulled off the veil of the Ferrari GTC4Lusso T, in tandem with the car’s global debut event. The launch was held at St. Regis Kuala Lumpur and is made simultaneously with the car’s official unveiling at the Paris Motor Show...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience