Stolen : Black Satria PGD839 Converted 1.6 Mivec

YeS_No

Known Member
Mar 11, 2008
Greetings to all zth community...

I post on behalf of my friends name Ajoi/Aziz because now he is working outstation at terengganu. Please help to spread the news.

His car got stolen last night (date : 6/11/12) at Taman Keramat Permai KL and suspect stolen time around 4am above since at 3am his neighbor still see the car outside house and found lost by his father at 7am on this morning. Usually the car will park inside porch parking but only yesterday his father drove and park outside his house.

Here the visual spec of the car (the real car picture owner will post later) :-
Plat No : PGD 839
Colour : Black
Bodykit : Satria Special Edition (SE)
Sportrim : Enkei RPF01 Silver
Engine : Converted Mivec 1.6

If anyone sees it, please contact the owner Ajoi /Aziz on his H/P No. 012-2752220. He is formely known as Satria Tuners Club (STC) group member.

Your cooperation is much appreciate.

Thank you

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
is he also known as wak joi?

YeS_No

Known Member
Mar 11, 2008
is he also known as wak joi?
I believe not...normally friends just call him ajoi only, he studies at cyberjaya and now working with banking field. I use to be close friends of him but now im settle down with my own family, so long time no see or chill out with him. Suddenly he just ring me up and ask my help for posting here. Im very sorry for his lost. It has good memory when i still in the satria tuners club. He indeed a good friend of mine.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
I believe not...normally friends just call him ajoi only, he studies at cyberjaya and now working with banking field. I use to be close friends of him but now im settle down with my own family, so long time no see or chill out with him. Suddenly he just ring me up and ask my help for posting here. Im very sorry for his lost. It has good memory when i still in the satria tuners club. He indeed a good friend of mine.
definately not wakjoi...

but will lookout for this car :adore:

YeS_No

Known Member
Mar 11, 2008
Right now the car owner's is still calm and patient, the opportunity to see the car back probably pretty slim. Anyway as a friend we will try our best right..who know's with this little post here will give some chances to other friends out there might see some suspicious event.

Anyway, thanks to all zth friends out there.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Taken from Sync Optima:

skagee said:
Looks like the thieves are at it again..This time its Rudsdrifts (Rudy Norman) Purple AE86. Taken from his house this morning at 4 am and was last seen of the NorthSouth Highway heading towards Johore. Please anyone if you see an AE86 in bright purple spotting a GT wing , please contact me (Ariff) immediately 0122109865 thanks...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience