ANOTHER CAR STOLEN! Purple AE86 Levin!

[email protected]

Mar 3, 2006
muhd-zamil.blogspot.com
Taken from Sync Optima:

skagee said:
Looks like the thieves are at it again..This time its Rudsdrifts (Rudy Norman) Purple AE86. Taken from his house this morning at 4 am and was last seen of the NorthSouth Highway heading towards Johore. Please anyone if you see an AE86 in bright purple spotting a GT wing , please contact me (Ariff) immediately 0122109865 thanks.

Coincidencly, the car was heading to Johore too, the same thing happened to Russwestwood Skyline. Maybe this is the same syndicate that happens to be stealing all this JDM cars, so lookout for it!

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Why all heading johore??..there must be a reason..

8216ks

Known Member
Aug 5, 2008
WTF!!!! it must be the same gang..... so sorry to hear bout this.... i think there are at the same place!!! find 1 sure to fine the others bro!!! good luck will pray for u!!!:proud::listen::love:

ExODus

Known Member
May 14, 2006
Agreed... Must be the same syndicate... Demn... Hunting for JDM cars... :mad::mad:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Maybe the cars are shipped out thru ports in Johor. Kelang port has tighter security, I heard from my frenz.

johnkor

Known Member
Oct 8, 2008
yeah lo , lanciao punya ORANG ! go earn a leaving instead of having a car smuggling syndicate

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just to share with ZTH forumers what I did with my OEM filter. Reason for doing this is because i bought a redline drop in air filter a few months ago and it is still in good condition. As i didn't want to buy a new open pod filter YET so i did this.

As you can see, the OEM air box of my cps which...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience