Speedtrap

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
Yea bro they just want money.shoot at cars travelling downhill and road which we know well that u cannot travel at the given speed limit like a 60km/h zone.what to do.we wise up by remembering those places like goth did.haha

lonelylilpig

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2006
1 time kena, the other time spot for opposite lane see got any signals.......
Have to keep working together to spot any other possible speed trap !!

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008
guys these days operasi JPJ damn gila wei!!!!must b fucking careful...pls post here any JPJ roadblocks that u may know of....

last monday i kena JPJ block before Kuen Cheng girls school at 5.30am Monday morning!!!! cau cibai wat kinda timing is that!?!?!?!? lucky i tiong d lorry in front of me when they let him go so they just couldnt get to me...but d merc e-class bhind me kena stop...as he was moving to d side of d road he full throttle n cabutz....hahahahaha...

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
Goth,
us till in town ka?thought u gonna further studies?haha MIB contribute to forums to.don't be suprised.

matt_pp

May 5, 2007
For those who are planning to go to kulim, drive slowly at the road in front of Kulim golf (Km 8 Jalan Mahang). I have received 12 driving tickets at this location. Since it is all speed-trap ticket, i never even bother to pay any of it...

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
wow 12?u must be using the road everyday.but thats quite a desserted road.hmmm i hv only been there once to do some cangkulling at the golf course.

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008
Goth,
us till in town ka?thought u gonna further studies?haha MIB contribute to forums to.don't be suprised.
hehe im still around bro...leaving on d 16 aug....the next few weeks gonna b worst coz near to raya liaoz....better all be goodie two shoes...if not....saman+duit kopi....

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
No need next week la.already started operasi.saw a few hidding here and there.hehe.luckily i'm law abiding.haha

matt_pp

May 5, 2007
yup.. unfortunately i am using that road everyday to go to work... the even worst part is i never realized it since the car is registered under my fathers name and they post the summons after it reached 9 tickets... stupid fat p*****man really2 likes that spot since he can get more summons by sitting under the shades.

just be careful around that road... the speed limit is 60km/h

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
What a joke.60km/h on that kinda road.even grandmother drives faster than that.that road should be at least 70 - 80.60 is like standstill.i remember getting a ticket for doing 90 in pekan rawang muar in a 60km/h zone.utterly ridiculous.and to want to book us if they send the summon by a few months to a few years late which by that time we have already forgotten if we took that road.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

Anyone knows any reliable tuner shop that offers engine balancing services? Going to do my 318ci engine rebuilt + engine balancing ...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience