Speedtrap

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
CHERAS AREA

**From Midvalley to Connaught direction 10am-2pm
1. Speedtrap is located at the 50sen toll (Don't nicely stomp on d pedal going down hill n wack 'that' corner and later GG) and they do roadblock on the overhead bridge after the Desa Tun Razak exit.
2. Before the exit to Sg Besi/Tmn Desa/Kuchai Lama sometimes got place speedtrap under that bridge and the roadblock is immediately after the corner heading to Connaught/Cheras

**From Connaught to Midvalley direction 11am-2pm+
1. After u pass that 50sen toll PLS dont speed. Got idiots hiding beside the opposite toll plaza aiming the speed cam at u once u descend down hill. Sometimes they'll put roadblock right before the exit to NPE/Kuchai Lama/Sungai Besi.

**Cheras-Kajang Besraya Highway 8.30am onwards(weird timing i know!kena twice liao)
1. After the RM1 toll from Plaza Phoenix heading to Sungai Long/Kajang/Balakong/Mahkota Cheras got speedtrap located under the pedestrian bridge in the middle of the divider.

**Roadblock
1. 12-2pm at that corner after the Desa Tun Razak/Kesas exit from MV direction
2. 12-2pm before NPE/Kuchai Lama/Sungai Besi exit from Connaught
3. 2am+ from Connaught to MV direction. Under the bridge in front of Giant
4. 2am+ from MV direction to Connaught under the bridge in front of Giant (seems to be quite recently only they chose this spot)
5. 2am+ from Connaught before the exit to Old Klang Road/PJ/MidValley
6. 1am+ from Midvalley to Connaught 500m before the 50 sen toll
7. 11pm+ Cheras-Kajang Besraya Highway right after the RM1 toll southbound

**When you see roadblock pls do flick your headlamps at opposite direction. Dont be selfish. We all wanna save money.

A public service message.:biggrin:
Nowdays ppl damn *words cant describe what i want to say*

Last time when i stay in KL aream, drivers so nice...understanding...helpful..if got roadblock flash,got speedtrap flash,when speeding .. MOST of the time,before i nearly reach their car they will move left(unless lady driver)..i dont need to highlight or cucuk their butt...

Come JB only....:mad:

99% of the times theres a roadblock ahead nobody will flash...speedtrap nobody flash...furthermore...will hog the right lane as if their ancestors passed on to their family to inherit the roads!

the best part when i give way to ppl i will highlight so that they know im giving way...instead of carrying their hand...they show me fark face like why i highlight them....:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:

no ethics !!! :thefinger: I MISS KL !

BTW,thanks goth for a detailed info...and a VERY important PUBLIC SERVICE MESSAGE !

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008
hehe no prob guys...

the thing is i always realise that whenever i see roadblock, i seem to be the only f**ker flashing away at the opp direction!

but so far ive had cars nice enuff to flash back and say 'thank you'...tho funnily enough they've been Beemers!hahaha

ipohboy

Known Member
Sep 25, 2006
Hmm, wondering if someone have a lot of free time to put all of these hotspot on wikimapia, it would be great.:idea: keywords: speedtrap

mingz

1,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2007
its a map...from google...very useful map.i use alot..

ExODus

Known Member
May 14, 2006
@ least people on da highway still flash when they see a speedtrap... :adore:

speedy3210

Known Member
Dec 13, 2004
ipoh to KL
Visit site
i read newspaper a week back, polis saying that we can't flash our high beems to inform others that there's a road block in front ... if they catch u being a informer... u also kena saman ... :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

nia mah ... all this license beggars really trying every possible way to suck our money !!!

ExODus

Known Member
May 14, 2006
i read newspaper a week back, polis saying that we can't flash our high beems to inform others that there's a road block in front ... if they catch u being a informer... u also kena saman ... :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

nia mah ... all this license beggars really trying every possible way to suck our money !!!
demn... that's new... :mad: for all roadblocks or speedtrap roadblocks? We all flash the beam for speedtraps roadblock only...

xand

Known Member
Apr 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com

once more; drive under the speed limit, u'll save on saman or duit kopi. hehehe... :biggrin:
u hate giving them duit kopi or kena saman, why speed? face it, live with it...
we all live in reality, not playing Need For Speed.
n when u reali kena road block; u choose la, saman or 'tolong' method? which one cheaper? dats da best bout malaysia.

lanevocool

Known Member
Jun 11, 2008
demn... that's new... :mad: for all roadblocks or speedtrap roadblocks? We all flash the beam for speedtraps roadblock only...
hey did they hav any proof???
like a photo or sumthing??
if no thn juz fuck off

Bump:

u sure ???

franKaboO

2,000 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
i kena one speed trap at puchong to cyberjaya after de toll heading to cyberjaya.. and i saw dis bugger white 5o snapping my car n i wus running it on satria evo 3 wit 268km/hour and saman triple price.. wth...!!!!

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
hehe no prob guys...

the thing is i always realise that whenever i see roadblock, i seem to be the only f**ker flashing away at the opp direction!

but so far ive had cars nice enuff to flash back and say 'thank you'...tho funnily enough they've been Beemers!hahaha
yea la bro,i know how you feel....till today eventhough im so angry ppl dont do it for me...i still do it.

they cant prove that we were flashing to "warn" on coming traffic.i was merely "testing" my lights, or asking the car in front of me to get the fark out of my way ... heheh

lanevocool

Known Member
Jun 11, 2008
they cant prove that we were flashing to "warn" on coming traffic.i was merely "testing" my lights, or asking the car in front of me to get the fark out of my way ... heheh[/QUOTE]

ya ya
gt answer
wil remember tis

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
hahaha...stupid police always trying so hard to be "smart"...thats why we need forums like this...so that we cant outsmart them...:evil:

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
if you guys know where to get those stuff plssssssssss let us know !

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008
yea la bro,i know how you feel....till today eventhough im so angry ppl dont do it for me...i still do it.

hehe ya lor wat to do...but its important to practice this in life: do the best that you can but never expect anything in return. this is vry mch applicable to r/ships! tee hee...

btw do u guys know whr can get those speed cam scanners in msia? those that can detect speedcams from a distance...i saw dis device in many foreign auto mags such as banzai but need to buy online..zzz...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello to all....

I just need a favour from ya'll....
firstly how much I've to spend to change my KE-70 engine..
which 1 is better...
1: 4age
2: 4agze

are that engine c/w N/A @ Superchagred..which 1 is better performance..coz I'm a crazy driver who luv drive fast..
at least I got 200km/J++...hehehe :dancing2:

I also need to change my steering to power steering & any parts that makes me comfort to drive fast...

plz...anyone help me.

tq...
KONTENA
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience