Speedtrap

alonso

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
same question, this scan/film can use in m'sia? until now no body sell it in m'sia lorr..

frank118

Known Member
Feb 7, 2009
No one selling bro...working on experiment to see different approach to it. Trying to get a photoconducted sticker which is available signage...it turns black when light flashes on it...

Will keep you guys posted...before I go to jail...kakaka...

lanevocool

Known Member
Jun 11, 2008
wow
juz nw saw sum wiralution covering their back number plate when speeding in old klang road
cause camera taking the behind's 1

ExODus

Known Member
May 14, 2006
hehe..nice2 talking,maybe them also browse dis forum right now..:secruity:

hihi..:biggrin:
haha... its true... they have been browsing car enthusiast forum to seek any illegal activities... :D
anyway... found this... wonder whether it will work... since our plate no. made from plastic only...

http://www.phantomplate.com/

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
huh
u live behind awan besar
izzit oug ???
i live in tmn yarl..ler...
yea bro OUG condo to be exact....which one of the big house is urs??:biggrin: that avatar isit ur rides?

haha... its true... they have been browsing car enthusiast forum to seek any illegal activities... :D
anyway... found this... wonder whether it will work... since our plate no. made from plastic only...

Hmmm...just saw dis thing on the back of Volvo yesterday while im on my way back brom Malacca....really kenot see his plate bcoz of glaring :hmmmm:

chocolatesttarfish

500 RPM
May 13, 2007
PJ/BTU

wtf is this true? damn if it is..they should be thinking about bigger probs like drug trafficking, gangsterism etc nowadays even more cars were hijacked and the saddest is most of the places are public parking

lanevocool

Known Member
Jun 11, 2008
yea bro OUG condo to be exact....which one of the big house is urs??:biggrin: that avatar isit ur rides?

nt mine house la
my uncle's
that nt my ride
i hav a perdana but wanna sell ad cause
banned to drive for 3 years since last year~

Bump:
wtf is this true? damn if it is..they should be thinking about bigger probs like drug trafficking, gangsterism etc nowadays even more cars were hijacked and the saddest is most of the places are public parking
can v find tiz in K.L???
i dun think so la
nv seen of it~

Jeffrul

Nov 5, 2006
so far i dont know exactly where these speedtraps are..

from kl down south - careful at pagoh,muar and senai area...stay on the left lane when coming close to bridges.I kena 3 times in muar....just becareful around that area.

Another thing ive heard,that during the day,police capture the front of your car plate....so during the day, drive with your headlamps on and you should be able to avoid the speedtraps.

During the night they capture the back plate,so that one i think have to just play safe and stay on the left lane.

Hope others can share some important tips cause im sick of having this damn tickets at my door step :mad:

Bros,yesterday i was heading to Ipoh from KL around 3-4 pm with my headlights on cruising at roughly 130 - 140 kmh.There was a traffic road block just before Bidor exit and i dont know where they started shooting.Ive passed the road block and hv started to wonder.....did this "turn on your headlights in broad daylight" gig really works?......hmmm..:hmmmm:

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
:listen: better keep it to our own later they know our tricks pulak....then come out in newspaper saying 'Don't turn on your headlights while driving or else SAMAN!!!' :stupid::thefinger:

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
KNN,CCB Cipap belacan. was on my way to work today from Penang island going to Bkt Mertajam and saw our every so hardworking MIB pointing the camera right at me when i was doing 130kmh.Arrrgh! it was after the juru R&R heading south before juru intersection under the billboard.Never knew there was roadblock there as i have sped almost everyday to n from penang.Now got to wait for the ticket.
Oh ya bridge speed limit is now 70kmh n there is a sign warning of speedtrap zone along Penang bridge.

Oh my untie had a speed trap detector before bought from Japan n it works.Downside?MIB can detect ur speed camera n give u summons for owning n illegal device.

lanevocool

Known Member
Jun 11, 2008
:listen: better keep it to our own later they know our tricks pulak....then come out in newspaper saying 'Don't turn on your headlights while driving or else SAMAN!!!' :stupid::thefinger:
wah~
thn night time
call men can cari makan a lot ad
cause mani accident happen
hahahaha:stupid:

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008
update:

cheras roadblock change time d!

1. 11pm onwards from connaught to MV/Old Klang Road/Federal...roadblock is right before exit to Old Klang Road/Midvalley/towards KL

2. 1.30-3pm from MV direction towards Connaught...roadblock located on d flyover(in front of Giant) after d desa tun razak exit...

Bump: update:

cheras roadblock change time d!

1. 11pm onwards from connaught to MV/Old Klang Road/Federal...roadblock is right before exit to Old Klang Road/Midvalley/towards KL

2. 1.30-3pm from MV direction towards Connaught...roadblock located on d flyover(in front of Giant) after d desa tun razak exit...

lonelylilpig

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2006
Dear bros, I got really piss by getting snap at seremban. Result, fine RM300. There is this only main way lead to the down where first half of the road u need to climb up hill then stop for a traffic light n descend again. That descending slope is not more than a k and that there is this so call justice of traffic hidding under a nice shady tree. Wtf !!!
Mayb that road is descending and its good for pick up, that's y good to catch speed fellas. Been travel there for college for the past 6 months all in a sudden come out this bloody blood suckers. Mayb its a sign to tell road users raya is near so beware !!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

just curious with the performance..
how come when vtec BOT are much more powerfull rather then normal NA BOT?!
is there any differ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience