Feb 18, 2005
just to share the funny expirance...haha
the litter cat go into my spring

MystVearn

Aug 16, 2004
kent20 said:
just to share the funny expirance...haha
the litter cat go into my spring
Ouch.......U spotted the cat before or after u drice ur car dude! Lucky cat.....

:smile:

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
MystVearn said:
Ouch.......U spotted the cat before or after u drice ur car dude! Lucky cat.....

:smile:
i driving on the road side..at the plaza tolz..when i open windows to pay money i hear the miow miow miow....then i thought the cat from outside...so i never care...then i go back

on the next day when i wash my car....my godness!! miow miow agian!!! then check engine bay and lower part..when i spoted the spring there oh my god!!! the cat is inside the spring!!!!!!

hahah weird case!!

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
luckly the miao miao cat didnt die. U also lucky lah bro...didnt kill a cat.faster go buy TOTO maybe will hit jack pot...Hahahaha

speedking

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
that y they said cats got 9 lifes

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
haha... i wonder how the miao miao enter ur car springs ar??... u put trap inside ar??... to lure the cat...
good idea hor... next time i put cheese inside lure rat... dont have to worry how to kill it also.. jz fly through bumps can adi..

suchap69

Known Member
Apr 6, 2005
i've encounter same situation once, when i worked in jb previously (my office cum home was at a condo in stulang laut)

one afternoon after work i want to go meet my friend in skudai, on the way there i hear a very feint cat meow, when i pass the big world plaza (or new world plaza, can't remember the name) the feint meow grew louder, i stopped at the road side and voila! a kitten is having his death ride on my previous tiara left front suspension, so i said to the cat "if u wanna have a ride just ask me next time, u don't have to put ur head on the chopping block" so i bring it along with me to skudai and back to stulang laut and released it at the condo's parking lot.

the next morning, i was on my way out of the condo when the security guard stopped me, they then search the area under my left front wheel arch, and voila again! the same kitten was found! the guard then kept the kitten away from the parking lot.

my number did come up several time and the guards was buying it but no one kena (it was three digit number, so the fourth number is always the spoil)

this is a true story except the part i was talking to the kitten.....

and a story it is

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
haha,ya la.....i also dunno how the cat able to enter my car spring,
but it dunno how to come out.....me lucky never kill the cat,pitty my
wallet spend RM20 for borrow the hight jark from exhust shop,after jark
up the car still the cat can't come out....need 3ppl on work...2person
pulling the spring and 3th person take out the cat my god!

after take out,the cat still can drink and eat.......gila xiao~~~haha

Dique

1,000 RPM
Sep 1, 2004
home
kent, i dun think da cat go inside itself 1 lar....i believe u push da cat inside ur spring to test ur spring gap izit? if cat can come out means gap too big yar...!

u torture da cat lar dude...

Last edited:

keretaburuk

Known Member
Jun 21, 2004
i salute you kent20. You are doing a good deed, you will get pay for it someday.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guyz, im gonna convert my engine very soon, from experience ppl out there who have convert and stuff, could u list me down wat i should do and check out, wat i should ask for and stuff, how's the procedure? where should i go? well i have some questions...

when converting my engine, i wanna upgrade to nissan 4 pot front and back with 5 lugs knuckle, will jpj approve this? or should i just drill the rotor to pcd 114 4 holes? or any1 could tell me a good disbrake and rotor with 4 holes pcd...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience