Gen2 convert GSR and nissan 4pot

kenzo

6,000 RPM
guyz, im gonna convert my engine very soon, from experience ppl out there who have convert and stuff, could u list me down wat i should do and check out, wat i should ask for and stuff, how's the procedure? where should i go? well i have some questions...

when converting my engine, i wanna upgrade to nissan 4 pot front and back with 5 lugs knuckle, will jpj approve this? or should i just drill the rotor to pcd 114 4 holes? or any1 could tell me a good disbrake and rotor with 4 holes pcd 114? thanks

let's say some1 is selling gsr ck manual with bodyparts,braking system, fuel tank, dashboard,wiring ecu and engine...can i just request that i want only the fuel tank,wiring ecu and engine? would it be cheaper? because i would love to take the dashboard but my car have airbags...would the airbags still work when my car have convert to gsr?

wat's the best thing i should do when i first get the halfcut? i want to overhaul tho, anything else? wat's the price for overhaul? wat else should i do?

can u plz write a list of how much to overhaul,converting,puspakom,jpj, and everything that i need? thanks alot guyz!