Sold Out: Track Day Slots at TIMETOATTACK May 20th (This Sunday)

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur

To all confirmed and and interested trackies, Just last Friday, we have achieved maximum participation limit for our morning Track Day segment for this Sunday's (May 20th) TIMETOATTACK Sepang. A BIG Thank You goes out to all early registrants and those who managed to secure their slots last week.

We'd also like to make known that there are very limited TIME ATTACK slots available, we know some of you participants out there are busy prepping your car(s), but please do make it a point to register as soon as you can to avoid disappointments, should the TIMETOATTACK slots fill up within the next couple of days.

Thank you all and it's now TIMETOATTACK!

Attachments

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
selling like hot fried banana..... :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, I am currently looking for a new setup of adjustables. I am very convinced with the D2. Where the adjustable options are more. 2 different location of adjustables. The spring height and the mount height. And also soft hard. Price is not very expensive. And very solid built and look nice too.

I would like to know if there is anyone here every tried D2. I believe it's from Taiwan. Correct me if i am wrong.

I am actually looking for something like TEIN. Comfort yet good performance in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience